$90 to waste? Alien..ish lurker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Look no further...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...er Collectible Figure&utm_campaign=111413news

What is that? seriously. As if they didn't scam enough money out of people by false advertising that horrible game. This thing is tiny at 8" tall, looks like a dropped trifle and is $90!!!. The old kenner aliens looked miles better than these and they were about £5. The world has gone mad if anybody buys one of these, why SS are pushing them I have no idea...

I like the spitter though , but yeah 90 is too much.Kenner was a little worst for wear sorry bro

I may have exaggerated the quality of the Kenner aliens for effect ;) Point was they looked cheap because they were very cheap to buy. This though is ridiculous...

I may have exaggerated the quality of the Kenner aliens for effect ;) Point was they looked cheap because they were very cheap to buy. This though is ridiculous...

I agree to the point i wouldn't spend more than 59.00 on these, because there is a flood of option as of late

I have to agree, these are way overpriced. Although I play the game I won't be picking these up.

the sh monter arts line shall get my dinero, & even those r overpriced @ $56

Back