• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Dexter clothes, WTB HT Ghost rider boots, HT Scarecrow, Two-Face & Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidmustang89

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6 Dexter clothes, WTB HT Ghost rider boots, HT Scarecrow, Two-Face & Batman Begins

Does anyone have clothing for dexter I am desperately looking

Anything helps but main thin I am looking for are olive colored Henley and olive colored cargo pants

If anyone has some ghost rider brown boots send me a message please I'm trying to use them for a Rick from walking dead figure in these boots seem to fit perfectly and look great

WTB Hot Toys pieces:

HT Scarecrow
HT Two-Face
HT MMS 67 Batman Begins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTB HT Ghost rider boots, HT Scarecrow, Two-Face & Batman Begins

I closed your other two threads as one of them was completed (you had found the Fig) and the 2nd one, you had found half of them. Another one I merged with this one and put all items you're looking for in the opening post.

I added the ones remaining into the 1st post of this thread and added them to the title too. So this thread covers all threads you had.

Please feel free to add/remove times from your thread as you wish but as per the Commerce Rules only have one active thread.
Thanks.
x :peace

Last edited:
Back