• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB--Patient Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was feeling a bit left out of the patient zero WTB threads so heres mine.....

I just have one stipulation, I'm only paying cost + shipping. And he better be mint in box. And I want something free with my purchase. So a board member better hook me up and give me something free. And I want it overnight shipped. I expect a PM within the week!

Someone better jump and make this deal before it's too late :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hmmm.....no takers huh...Ok...I'l sweaten the deal!!!

Along with cost + shipping and my free gift I will offer you......drum roll.......

1: Copy of my wedding...ON DVD!!!!

2:A pair of my favorite boxers

3:A SUPER rear Sideshow Collect for life braclet

&

4:An ever rearer picture of me a Rambo when I was 8.

King, I wish I had one for you. Not only would I give it to you for free, I'd give you money to buy a tasty burger and fries.

Cop_directs.gif
wrong%20way%20sign.jpg
Cop_directs.gif

114426H.jpg

(sorry King) :eek:

~BUMP~

And just incase you missed my first post here it is again.....

I just have one stipulation, I'm only paying cost + shipping. And he better be mint in box. And I want something free with my purchase. So a board member better hook me up and give me something free. And I want it overnight shipped. I expect a PM within the week!

And incase you missed my secound offer here it is.....

Along with cost + shipping and my free gift I will offer you......drum roll.......

&

Now then, lets get the show on the road here!!!

King Darkness said:
~BUMP~

&

^^^^^^^^^~BUMP~^^^^^^^^^

King Darkness said:
~BUMP~

&

^^^^^^^^^~BUMP~^^^^^^^^^

I have decided to throw out my Patient Zero with the bath water. He will be waiting on the curb along with my autographed first edition Alice and Wonderland. I just don't have enough space for these items and I need a place to store my beanie babies.

What's wrong with all you greedy scalpers. Someone hook up poor "true collector" King here with a Patient Zero. If I had one I would surely give it to him. I mean he is offering a dvd of his wedding and a picture of him and freaking Rambo. You can't beat that. I bet there are way less than 300 of those items floating around.

I forgot to add, I would like an original Balrog and Cave Troll at original retail. I will gladly take these space takers away from anyone. Consider yourselves lucky I am willing to pay retail. I mean these have been out for like 4 years. Think about how much a car depreciates in that time, but me being the charitable man that I am will gladly even pay the shipping fees. So what are you waiting for, send me a PM!!!

Bannister said:
What's wrong with all you greedy scalpers. Someone hook up poor "true collector" King here with a Patient Zero. If I had one I would surely give it to him. I mean he is offering a dvd of his wedding and a picture of him and freaking Rambo. You can't beat that. I bet there are way less than 300 of those items floating around.

Bannister said:
I forgot to add, I would like an original Balrog and Cave Troll at original retail. I will gladly take these space takers away from anyone. Consider yourselves lucky I am willing to pay retail. I mean these have been out for like 4 years. Think about how much a car depreciates in that time, but me being the charitable man that I am will gladly even pay the shipping fees. So what are you waiting for, send me a PM!!!
HOW CAN YOU ARGUE EITHER ONE OF THESE POSTS. THEY ARE PURE BRILLIANCE!!!!

Back