Lifesize Yoda Plush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody know anything about this one?
I want to get it for my son's 1 yo birthday but I want it to be able to move and not stuck in this position.
They say it's 22" or so tall when sitting.
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Giant-Large-Plush/dp/B00FA8AYC6/ref=sr_1_37?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1384454814&sr=1-37[/ame]

41u1T3Okl9L.jpg

$100 for that? :lol Not worth it. I'd pay $40 ,no more. I'd like to get it for my little girl though.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

It actually is stuck in that position. There is an newer version coming out in December that is in a standing position. That might be a better option for you.

BBTS has it listed at $99.99 and scheduled to be released next month.

Thanks DS. I think that one is different though, it talks and I've seen it on preorder a few places.

UND10732.jpg

The one I was looking at is in stock around the web and no mention of it talking.

I think both these are about 40" when standing though.

I wonder if both have a wire frame for posing them or what the deal is.

Last edited:
It actually is stuck in that position. There is an newer version coming out in December that is in a standing position. That might be a better option for you.

good to know I'm not going to get it then. I guess I'll order the newer one and it will be for Xmas instead of for Bday. Thanks man!

Last edited:
Thanks DS. I think that one is different though, it talks and I've seen it on preorder a few places.

UND10732.jpg

The one I was looking at is in stock around the web and no mention of it talking.

I think both these are about 40" when standing though.

I wonder if both have a wire frame for posing them or what the deal is.

Oh, I thought it was the same one. :eek:

Back