• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: The Dead - Patient Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
WTB: The Dead - Patient Zero-Offering $300 shipped

Hey everyone, looking like many of the other SF members, for Patient Zero. I know that I'll never find him for retail but I'm hoping to find him for less that 6 times the retail price. If you've got one and you're willing to part with him LMK. All offers entertained. Thanks for your time. :rock

Last edited:
Another one joins the quest. Best of luck.

This board and eBay are about your only two options right now.

Thanks Loki, I'm praying that the board works out because eBay is gonna cost me...

Jedi_Mike said:
Thanks Loki, I'm praying that the board works out because eBay is gonna cost me...

I feel for you but like you said, there are a lot of people after this guy right now.

He's the new Snowbunny Padme.

If I had one to sell, I woudl go to ebay, with SOO many WTB Patient Zero threads right now it wouldn't be far to pick one guy out and sell to him.

Unless of course Dannie is still looking, then I would sell it to him:D

By the way I WTB one too. Maybe I just start my own WTB thread.

I hear Darth Loki has found one.....lucky #%^&*(&. :)

Did I mention it can be loose? Just want it complete. :)

Last edited:
Vader AL said:
I hear Darth Loki has found one.....lucky #%^&*(&. :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'll really be smiling once the deal is done though. Got my Subject 5 today and I am so hooked on this line. There are two on ebay right now.

i just unpacked my subject 5 guard a little earlier today. i was fortunate to get the Subject 57 Doctor exclusive on order...and also purchased a regular one. i really like this line.

Lol...looks like the Patient Zero threads are going to overtake this commerce forum. BUMP!

Vader AL said:
i just unpacked my subject 5 guard a little earlier today. i was fortunate to get the Subject 57 Doctor exclusive on order...and also purchased a regular one. i really like this line.

Me too. I was fortunate enough to get a 57 exclusive. There's enough difference in outfits for me to keep both. It would actually be nice if they shipped in December as stated because I have nothing else coming that month. I'll be dreading if they get pushed back into the 4th Qtr.

Cop_directs.gif
wrong%20way%20sign.jpg
Cop_directs.gif

114426H.jpg

(sorry Mike) :eek:

:lol Hahahahahhaa. No harm, no foul. At least you're upfront about it. :)

Over on the Rebelscum boards I've been searching openly for one since the 29th and someone first didn't post to my thread which was on top because of bumping but posted their own thread to sell Patient Zero and second 70 people had looked at the thread and at least two open PMs were sent before someone gave me a heads up.

At least here everyone is pretty open about looking for one and have fun with it...If one comes around please offer it up to those whom have been looking longer than me, of course if you have to give it to me then I can't stop you. :eek:

BUMP. ALL OFFERS ENTERTAINED. Send me those ridiculous pricings...:rotfl

i don't have one jedi mike but i thought i'd save you the trouble of bumping again. :chew

Lol...thanks Vader AL you're A+ in my book! :D

Lol. One was on eBay tonight $350 BIN, I emailed the guy and got him to agree to sell it to me for $300, then while we were emailing back and forth, someone bought it right from under me, needless to say the seller stopped emailing. I'm hoping to find one here especially since someone sold one on the RS boards for $60 shipped and another member got one via a Comic Book Shop for $80. Someone out there has to be itching to get rid of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back