• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow 1/6 Boba Fett or IG-88 Light-up Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weaponslayer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to complete a custom project for my Medicom ROTJ Boba Fett which I absolutely love, but how I'm not a big fan of the simple clear plastic medicom stands, I want to purchase a loose "Deluxe light-up display base" that came with the sideshow 1/6 Scale Boba Fett or IG-88 figures of the "Scum and Villainy" product line.

So you have an idea, the display base looks like the floor of the carbon freezing chamber in Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back.

I know I'm pretty new here in the forum but I have 100% buyer feedback in ebay for all my transactions. So if you have a base that you can sell me please send me a PM or post in this thread and I'll get in touch with you so we can coordinate the transaction.

Thank you very much and may the force be with you! ;)

I got my Sideshow Boba Fett Stand thanks to yautja31337 and now my Boba Fett is complete!

Thanks everyone for the help! Later on I'll be posting pics of my 1/6 sideshow star wars collection.

Back