Universal Dracula and Wolf Man SSEs just arrived

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoboDad

Super Freak
Reaction score
My new statues (courtesy of Sideshow great Spooktacular discounts) just got here, and the only thing I can think of to say is...

[Frank Barone]Holy Crap![/Frank Barone]

These are two of the most amazing statues I've ever seen! I admit I had reservations about ordering the SSE versions, but boy was I wrong!

The detail in both pieces is stunning, and I now can't imagine why any Universal monster fan wouldn't be rushing to buy them, even at regular price.

Since I haven't seen anyone else post them before, here are some pics of these amazing pieces (Wolf Man in the post, Dracula in the one following). Forgive me for going overboard, but I am just amazed by these pieces, and the fact that there doesn't seem to be as much interest in them as I now think they deserve.

wolf01.jpg

i'm so glad you didn't have them to post these pics during spooktacular because i was teetering on whether to buy them....i would have if i had seen these pics...both of these and Phantom of the opera.

sweet pics btw!

nice pics!
congrats on the pick-ups.
Im so glad to hear the rumors that this line still seems to be going strong :rock

Looking good! I ended up order the color London After Midnight. I'd hoped they would offer the color Phantom, but they didn't. :(

Oh man, why did you have to post those?

IT BURNS!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!

I wanted so badly to get the Wolf Man at 50% off but things just didn't work out that way :monkey2

I'm hoping it's still there next year! :angelsmil

thanks for pics RB. The Dracula is very nice. I been meaning to get it but something else comes along that i buy instead. But definitley will get it sometime.

Yeah you're wetting my pallet, my SSE Dracs is coming on Tuesday! One question though, is that just the shadow,or is he a little ****-eyed? I'm sure it's just a shadow, but just making sure before I get mine.

I don't get why someone WOULDN'T want these in Black and white. I've said it before, but, I never saw these in color, I saw them in black and white, that's how I want them represented. Star Wars was in color, I want my stuff in color, these B&W, and they seem so much creepier in B&W tome. I saw them at the Con and can't believe for such limited runs they're still around. Belai s king!

Very nice looking pictures, I also picked up the SSE Dracula and Wolfman during the spooktacular, they look really good next to Phantom and London after Midnight, I can't imagine having the color ones when the SSE's are around.

I don't have much of an issue either with the black nose on the wolfman as some had suggested, I think it looks pretty good.

Now just on the hunt for Frank and Vampyre :)

Evan

PosterBoyKelly said:
Yeah you're wetting my pallet, my SSE Dracs is coming on Tuesday! One question though, is that just the shadow,or is he a little ****-eyed? I'm sure it's just a shadow, but just making sure before I get mine.
It's really just the shadows. When I look at the statue, the eyes look perfect.

I got the SSE Dracula during last year's Spooktacular, and even after having owned it for a year the head sculpt still blows me away everytime I look at it. It's still Sideshow's finest sculpt imo.

Would LOVE both of these...but, I cannot find anyone in Australia selling them..:monkey2 ..And the shipping charges direct from Sideshow are wwaaayyy too expensive to warrant buying them....

I am very jealous RD..

So I will just have to continue :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

My aim is to own PF Phantom and SSE Frankensteins Monster. Those two are stunning and my favourite of the Universal classics available.
Still need a PF Invisible Man...

darth dyp**** said:
Would LOVE both of these...but, I cannot find anyone in Australia selling them..:monkey2 ..And the shipping charges direct from Sideshow are wwaaayyy too expensive to warrant buying them....

I am very jealous RD..

So I will just have to continue :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

That sucks man. Now you gotta save up and come to the States for SDCC and pick one up and carry it on your lap back to AU. on the plane!:chew

I just got a quick question, I also ordered both figures and received them both on Halloween night, but it seems my Dracula PF didn't come with the cape. I looked all over the place but the box didn't have it. Should I notify Sideshow of the missing cape or forget about it? I would really appreciate any and all replies. Thank you

PosterBoyKelly said:
That sucks man. Now you gotta save up and come to the States for SDCC and pick one up and carry it on your lap back to AU. on the plane!:chew

I might have to do that....but, I am actually coming over to the West Coast in September next year...anything like SDCC on then???

RAIDEN said:
I just got a quick question, I also ordered both figures and received them both on Halloween night, but it seems my Dracula PF didn't come with the cape. I looked all over the place but the box didn't have it. Should I notify Sideshow of the missing cape or forget about it? I would really appreciate any and all replies. Thank you

I dunno....But, Dracula without his cape....is, well......WRONG!

And...WELCOME Raiden...

Back