Tooned Up Buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These don't look like the animated series concepts - I prefered that look really.

Will I buy? Of course.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I thought that one was the best as well.

Thats my fave pose, but the best physique is easily the light blue one in the bottom pic, to the right of the Buffy logo.
Very cool indeed.:D

The Vamp spike one is very dynamic too

I love the Electric Tiki stuff and I hope these do get
made. I will definitely buy these.

I like the top right and bottom left ones the best. The art sort of looks like Ragnars stuff. I can't wait to get that Maltese Chimp statue.

ET's Tooned-Up line is very original and cool. I'm definitely interested in seeing how these turn out.

it'll be cool if the Angel line be tooned up too. WOuld like to see Illyria :D

I've been watchiing the Electric Tiki stuff for a while now and while the quality and style looks great, there hasn't been a charactor that I've wanted yet. Except the lone ranger and he sold out. These I'd be all over.:cool:

I LOVE the idea. I will be getting these as soon as available. It's great to see "Buffy" getting this treatment, it means it's already a classic (something I never doubted tho). I can't wait to see prototypes. The sad thing is that those sketches reminded me that we will probably never see "Buffy: The Animated Series..."

Your choices are also my favourites, pordey2, especially the standing Buffy. She's adorable.

I hope the Buffy 10th aniversary bring us lots more of collectibles and great news for the fans.

If Electric Tiki's intentions are to release one character-one monster waves. I'd like to see:

Buffy-Vamp Spike
Buffy-The Master
Willow-Werewolf Oz
Xander-Anyanka
Giles-Angelus
Cordelia-Vamp Xander

and of course some AtS tooned characters would be awesome.

Last edited:
Back