My Collection Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecollector_12

Freakzoid
Reaction score
This is my collection, sorry for the crappy pictures I've had to reduce the resolution otherwise it wouldn't let me post them up.

This has been growing for the past 14 months, and all started with RPD versions Leon.

Updated pics to come when they arrive :)

Thanks mate, same to you. Ive had a look at some people that have the complete HOA display and now all i can think of is trying to get all of them, its just the aftermarket price is so high :(

Thanks as well. :hi5: Hopefully you will be able to score one for a great price soon. :pray: Just keep on keepin an eye out. I will be working on my HOA display starting at the end of the week. It is going to be one huge project, but very much looking forward to it.

Thanks as well. :hi5: Hopefully you will be able to score one for a great price soon. :pray: Just keep on keepin an eye out. I will be working on my HOA display starting at the end of the week. It is going to be one huge project, but very much looking forward to it.

hows the HOA going? I think I'm going to put my dreams on hold for a while, so many great pieces coming out,

i will try and but the mark v soon tho and keep adding armours between the newer releases

Me to. I entered the scene late and now everything has skyrocketed in price. but im still looking for a RE4 Leon for the right price.

yer i know the feeling... I've got 7 figures and Ada will make 8.
i want to try and get Sheva and stars version of Wesker and Leather jacket Leon.

Have you checked eBay?
Theres both versions of Leon going for $350 range.. still expensive, but they were going for $900+ before

Back