What are the most menacing LIFE SIZE busts??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2themonster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys I'm interested in finding out what you think are the most menacing, scary looking Life size busts….the ones where you're like "not for me, I've got children in the house"…lol thanks in advance here are some from myself that Im thinking of getting:
ecc_reaper_bust_1.jpg

nemesis_bust1.jpg

I think I'm going to get that Reaper bust. As far as menacing, Lord of Darkness.

Here you go man, one of my personal favorites. I even have a tattoo of this bust.
Also the Reaper bust does look amazing I really want that one.
DSC03366.jpg
[/URL]

DSC03371.jpg
[/URL]

DSC03377.jpg
[/URL]

yea those were the big 3 i could come up with- patient zero, nemesis, and reaper…i love the zombie, horror, menacing themes like those..obviously patient zero is the hard 1 to acquire at this point...

Sideshow should just tap into their horror roots more often. They've completely abandoned ALL notable monsters for super heroes and Hot Toys. :(

I think if they got the sculpts and design right they would sell enough Myers, Voorhees, Krueger, Leatherface and Pinhead busts to justify a run.

Still can't believe SS hasn't done a scary Werewolf of any kind yet. Would love to see Gore Group do one in any scale.

Back