Best TV opening credits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giant Chicken

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was talking with a friend the other day about good and bad opening sequences...

I am a fan of short openings like LOST and Breaking Bad and HBO usually has pretty cool opening credits. I especially like how The Wire used a different musical artist each season.

But for me, my all time favorite has to be Star Trek:TNG!! It is awesome.

What is your favorite?

gotta say the maps from Game of Thrones and how it evolved/updated according to the storyline.... :monkey1...

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Happy Days, Andy Griffith Show, Walking Dead (preferably season 1), Batman '66, Quantum Leap and probably All in the Family.

There's actually a lot of good ones. Hell, X-Files and married with Children just came to mind.

Older shows had better beginning credits because they were longer.

Batman
The Monkees
Addams Family
The Munsters

so many.......

Pretty sure there's already a thread on this. A recent one. Oh well

Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, True Blood, Batman Beyond, Futurama and Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Probably some I'm forgetting.

Though it's very short, I've always loved the intro to Frasier.

I haven't sat down and watched The X-files just because of that opening theme music. Too scary.

Being a comic geek, I love Batman: the Animated Series. But my personal favorite will probably always be the Muppet Show.

[ame]https://youtu.be/EJ9yAV8uQ7g[/ame]

Muppets, yeah that's a good one.

That reminds me, Sesame Street. That's definitely one from my childhood that I'd include.

Every time I hear the Dexter theme-....

7x1_Charlie_barf_blood.gif

Back