Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the better show? Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead

• I don't watch either.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

averagejo

Super Freak
Reaction score
With so much debate about which is the better show, I thought I'd post a poll to settle it once and for all.
Feel free to back up your vote with a supporting gif, pic and/or quote or comment. :monkey3

So, which one is it?

breakingbad2.gif

Or...

tumblr_mqk78t3eEQ1scwulzo1_500.gif

Why must i choose?!

Breaking Bad is timeless. Perfect in almost every way. The best show Ive ever watched in my opinion. The only problem is it's no longer on the air.

TWD has had its down moments. But also a few great ones. I enjoy it. Its made too many missteps to have a perfect record but I like it.

Breaking Bad was intellectually stimulating. Loved it. High Drama.

The Walking Dead is that way on occasion but on the whole it's just good fun.

Voted Breaking Dead.

Last edited:
Breaking Bad was intellectually stimulating. Loved it. High Drama.

The Walking Dead is that way on occasion but on the whole it's just good fun.

Not seeing a poll. :dunno

I messed up the first poll attempt by not checking the box. Its up now. :wave

What a ridiculous poll. This thread should be locked.

All in fun. Lighten up... or vote THIS POLL IS STUPID. :lol

Not gonna vote, but just finished playing through The Walking Dead Season 1 video game. Wish the show took some ideas from the game and changed things up a bit more and had more depth. My biggest problem with the show is even 4 seasons in, I really don't care about the characters. There's no-one that could get killed that I'd care about half as much as Ned Stark, Jimmy Darmody, Mike Erhmentraut, Hank, etc. (just listing characters here that I felt kinda gutted when they died, not comparing shows). While I don't think comparisons to a soap opera are entirely fair, it has a certain shallowness to it that keeps it from being great.

I love the Walking Dead. They aren't even on the same level though. As Romero said it's a soap opera. BB is one of the tightest shows ever in how it got from point a to point b without wasting time in a coma season or any dumb crap we didn't need to see.

Breaking Bad by alot.

Breaking Bad, better characters in my opinion.

Back when Walking Dead was on it's first and second season, I held them as equals though in terms of quality. That first season, those first couple of episodes were just as good as anything Breaking Bad mustered.

Breaking Bad's quality never faltered and was consistent where as Walking Dead is all over the place. Not that Walking Dead is "OMG, a horrible show" like most television enthusiasts would state, but I do think it could be something more. Other than a few episodes, Breaking Bad always felt "right", Walking Dead on the other hand is really hit and miss. I still think they're capable of getting back in the groove though before it's all said and done.

Breaking Bad is a bit too slow for my tastes, but Walking Dead has been crap the past two seasons. Hell on Wheels is better than both. Cullen Bohanan is the baddest man on tv. He makes Walter White and Daryl look like girl scouts.

I voted this poll is stupid.

The reason: there are no defined parameters in which to make a decision....so what exactly are we voting on?

Production value
Acting
Character development
Storytelling
*****ie wives
Stupid kids
Gore
Zombies
Menopausal women and their decisions

Back