Starwars-Other Interests, the weird,wonderful and non main stream collectables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the fuzz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I thought this would be a good opportunity to discuss other starwars related vices we collect that are non main stream of the sideshow forum.

I have a few, i also collect starwars trading cards/ books, models which i will review in the not so distant future.
So those who collect anything starwars other then sideshow forum related things, including non main stream collectables, i look forward to seeing and hearing about your collections.
From boxes, pens Tazos or any other obscure starwars related collection join the happiness and share your collections here

I have tons of stickers from ep III. I am not even sure how many. Sadly though, I do not have every single one that came out. There are alot of doubles triples, quadruples, etc. but some are missing. I have purchased them a while ago, when I was collecting anything I could afford. Right now I can certainly tell I wouldn't buy those items again :)

Other than that I also had some articles cut out of different magazines, regarding SW, games mostly.

Back