Propsize SAW doll. A few thoughts and a thank you...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigsaw.96

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I bet you're wondering where I am, I'll tell you w
I'm more of an appreciator of Sideshow and what they do. Because of all my obligations I don't have much spare money so I can't by alot of what Sideshow puts out. I probably have the least items here of anyone on the boards (I only own a few LOTR helms). But after Sideshow announced the propsized Jigsaw puppet I was willing to make some sacrifices to get it. I'm a huge fanboy of Saw and think this is the holy grail collectors item. The detail that Sideshow puts into all of there items is amazing and so I know that once I get my puppet in the mail I'm going to feel like John Kramer sent me the puppet himself. Some say the hair on the puppet is a disapointment but I'm sure that we can mess with it a little bit and make it more messy, but I'm sure by the time he goes gold he'll be perfect. So I wanted to end with saying thank you to Sideshow for giving me my holy grail item and keep up the brilliant work.

your friend

Glad you found something you'll love Magic. I contemplated on getting the smaller version but I just had to stop somewhere. In time you'll have nice collection going, wait and see.

Im getting the 1.1 and I have the smaller one. I dont care what people complain about, if I cared what people said and complain about I wouldnt have a collection cuzz people will ***** about anything.

owtkasted said:
I dont care what people complain about, if I cared what people said and complain about I wouldnt have a collection cuzz people will ***** about anything.

I agree about that.

I've ordered the 1:1 puppet, simply because it's the best and most accurate puppet on the market. I see the custom made puppets on eBay selling for $300+ that look like crap and I know I made a good purchase.

For instance:
https://cgi.ebay.com/Jigsaw-Puppet-...ryZ60361QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

DetroitSportsFan said:
I agree about that.

I've ordered the 1:1 puppet, simply because it's the best and most accurate puppet on the market. I see the custom made puppets on eBay selling for $300+ that look like crap and I know I made a good purchase.

For instance:
https://cgi.ebay.com/Jigsaw-Puppet-...ryZ60361QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I agree with the both of you. Unfortunately my wife is freaked out with the puppet after watching the movies. I told that I was ready to place a preorder and I'll suprise her by putting it in the middle of the living room (w/ the tricycle from amazon.com)...Long story short, I didn't get the OK on this one...but it's still the best puppet out there.

Eventually I'll get one. But for now I'll have to make due with NECA's figures.
Hpim1270.jpg

Magic Giraffe said:
very nice don. i have the neca figures pre-ordered from saw's official site, it says the ship date is november 17. how were you able to snag them?

The've been out for a week or so at Hot Topics and Spencers.

A question for the propzize medicom !

i would like to now if the dolls is articulate ? Or the body is flexible and is hard to put in the tricycle ? i not found information !:monkey2

jigsaw.96 said:
I'm more of an appreciator of Sideshow and what they do. Because of all my obligations I don't have much spare money so I can't by alot of what Sideshow puts out. I probably have the least items here of anyone on the boards (I only own a few LOTR helms). But after Sideshow announced the propsized Jigsaw puppet I was willing to make some sacrifices to get it. I'm a huge fanboy of Saw and think this is the holy grail collectors item. The detail that Sideshow puts into all of there items is amazing and so I know that once I get my puppet in the mail I'm going to feel like John Kramer sent me the puppet himself. Some say the hair on the puppet is a disapointment but I'm sure that we can mess with it a little bit and make it more messy, but I'm sure by the time he goes gold he'll be perfect. So I wanted to end with saying thank you to Sideshow for giving me my holy grail item and keep up the brilliant work.

your friend

Great post. Its a nice change of pace to actually hear some be genuinely happy about something without have a multitude of negative sentiments in their post! I hope you are very happy with the puppet when you get him in!

BFLV said:
A question for the propzize medicom !

i would like to now if the dolls is articulate ? Or the body is flexible and is hard to put in the tricycle ? i not found information !:monkey2

I don't believe anybody knows yet. :confused:

I was talking to by brother today (who has the puppet ordered on Flex Pay) and he said he got an email with a Flex Pay schedule change. Now it's Jan, Feb, and March. So it looks like we can expect the puppet in March.

yeah. and I think the US only gets a piece of that pie.

hope its not shipping anytime soon though.
wallets still crying :monkey2

occulum said:
yeah. and I think the US only gets a piece of that pie.

hope its not shipping anytime soon though.
wallets still crying :monkey2

Looks like it's shipping in March.

Get that wallet ready!

Back