Medicom Blackhole Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth Gecko

Super Freak
Reaction score
People who completely dismiss EU characters are missing out on half the fun, especially since many of them are cool designs.

That said....

I think this poodoo.

(And if Sideshow makes one *sigh* I'll buy it...:rolleyes:)

I doubt they will, and would probably charge the same amount. Usually it seems with medicom either SWS gets it or SS, not both. I hope this means SS gets Fett soon!

jlcmsu said:
If SS gets a hold on this I'll order one.

Why it would probably be 149$ like the clone instead of 129$ at SWS.?Of course if it's not limited and you wait you could get it for around 100$ down the road.To bad the SW license is so expensive and wolvies/marvel can be had for 85$...but such is SW.129$ is worth it though if you like the character cause i can vouch for the white ST it is a wonderful piece.

Darklord Dave said:
People who completely dismiss EU characters are missing out on half the fun, especially since many of them are cool designs.

That said....

I think this poodoo.

(And if Sideshow makes one *sigh* I'll buy it...:rolleyes:)

Don't give them any ideas. They probably already have 4 versions planed (Luke, Han, Jango, Sideshow employee heads). They dont' need any more!

Tempting but must try to wait for fett!!(dunno if i will though:D

3.jpg

imageload.jpg

Seth Gecko said:
Why it would probably be 149$ like the clone instead of 129$ at SWS.?Of course if it's not limited and you wait you could get it for around 100$ down the road.To bad the SW license is so expensive and wolvies/marvel can be had for 85$...but such is SW.129$ is worth it though if you like the character cause i can vouch for the white ST it is a wonderful piece.

I'm figuring SS will get it for at least as cheap if not maybe a little cheaper.

Yo Seth, you can always cancel it if it's NOT limited. GO FOR IT! You got until March to decide!:emperor :emperor :emperor

jlcmsu said:
I'm figuring SS will get it for at least as cheap if not maybe a little cheaper.

SS will not be getting it

"the Shadow Stormtrooper will only be officially available in the U.S. through StarWarsShop, and quantities are limited. This will be a one-time import just for StarWarsShoppers, so be sure to grab yours before the enigmatic dark trooper recedes once more into the shadows."

(unless SWS is full of crap)

I pre-ordered one. There's a lot of buzz with this figure. Dare I say it might become even more popular than the Medicom Stormtrooper? Anyways, that's not why I bought him. He's just such a cool-looking figure and he'll go great next to the Stormtrooper. A little pricey, yes, but it's much cheaper than the GG BHS bust is going for now. :lol

Back