Nightwing's collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightwings

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'll start with a pic of some of my LOTR United Cutlery stuff. The pics a bit big so let me know if it's ok. If so I'll make some smaller ones.

swords.JPG

cool set up... i can only wish i can afford the wall space and money to buy these. settling for the minis for now.

Here's the rest of my UC stuff.

sting.JPG

witchking.JPG

I have two of these Sauron helms. If somebody's interested I'm willing to sell one. They're not cheap though. The one I'm selling is 1822 of 3000, mint condition, all the parts and the UC shipping box.

sauron.JPG

Hadahfang5.JPG

I have a lot of other stuff I can show but I'll make some more posts for them.

At the moment this is all I have but I ordered a couple things during the spooktacular, got half a dozen wait lists, waiting for my comic-con sith anakin to be delivered that I bought and always watching ebay for deals. I'd love to get a Sauron, Morgul lord, and a few others from the LOTR. The big Baslrog is nice but there's no way I'm sucker enough to spend 2000+ on it like some people.

balrog1.JPG

Awesome stuff Nightwing. Im hoping I can pick up all of the UC swords at a later time without having to pay too much of an inflated price.

As per Carbo-fation's request here are pics of my katana's as well as a couple other blades I have.

Top to bottom - Masahiro, chinese fake but a nice one, and another Masahiro

2006_08_30_0003.JPG

Top - Cheness "Tenchi" (my most expensive at $350)
Bottom - Masahiro

samurai.JPG

Masahiro display showing components

case2.JPG

SCA/LARP repro of a flamberge - this thing is almost 5 feet long

flamberge_582557.JPG

And my Kit Rae Battleaxe of the Barumen

kitrae.JPG

Nightwings,

I keep an aluminum baseball bat (from my T-ball days about 25 years ago) next to my bed in case there's ever a burglar. Pity the poor sap who ever breaks into your house. :D

any robbers should due note to never, EVER rob your house. there seems to be more sharp bladed weapons in your house then in every gang in LA. :chew :chew

Back