Asmus Toys Morgul Lord Custom Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sectar02

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I decided to make a custom stand for the Asmus Toys Morgul Lord. The original stand was pretty cool, but way too small for me.

I used polystyrene and Fimo to give it this look :)

So here you have some pics of what i've made for now. If you have any ideas or suggestions to make it look better before the painting, let me know!

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

You also can see the shields i made for some realism :)

Hope you enjoy.

Cheers

Love it nice work, love the shields I had the same thought on the asmus stand too. Very nice but smAll for this figure. Nothing against asmus's as it's a good offering just personal preference. You casting or just painting?

Love it nice work, love the shields I had the same thought on the asmus stand too. Very nice but smAll for this figure. Nothing against asmus's as it's a good offering just personal preference. You casting or just painting?

Thank's a lot mate! The shields were fun to make, they are not perfect but add something. Yeah definitely too small, so i think i made a good decision. I'm not going to cast it, will just paint it and see if i like the result, fimo is great to make landscape stands.

It one of those things I consider for a lot of figures but never get around to doing, look forward to the end result it looks great so far

It one of those things I consider for a lot of figures but never get around to doing, look forward to the end result it looks great so far

Yes you're right, they are usually way too small, but if you display them in a detolf and you'd like to display 2 or 3 by shelve, you need small stands.

Thank you, i think next week it will be done, i'm right now working on my gotham street diorama!

Back