Hey from Scotland!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tidusd

I am Scottish, female and I am just starting out collecting:wave. I have no focus at all yet so I am collecting what I like and what will fill me with excitement to unbox. I have been skulking about for a couple of days checking out whether you were all friendly enough, and you are! My first SSC is The Dark Rider of Mordor which looks epic and is getting processed on Friday, I have a pre order in for Harley Quinn PF because I love her character and the piece and I am hoping to get an EX Snake Plissken, though with the interest I may be disappointed (I want that tape) I am not very PC, I don't take offence easily so don't mind me. I subscribed to BruceCamblzChin on Youtube because I dig enthusiasm.
Anyways be kind to me, I'm a newbie. Comics wise I am a big 2000AD fan, especially Strontium Dog,Nemesis the Warlock and Judge Dread but dip into DC and Marvel and also just any interesting graphic novels. Film wise (and book wise) its Zombies everytime, have a big collection of zombie films. Brain Dead (Dead Alive in US) and Rec are my favs but loved a little British indie called Harolds Going Stiff.

We're a good lot and we don't bite...very hard. :wink1:

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Tidusd! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

I am Scottish, female and I am just starting out collecting:wave. I have no focus at all yet so I am collecting what I like and what will fill me with excitement to unbox. I have been skulking about for a couple of days checking out whether you were all friendly enough, and you are! My first SSC is The Dark Rider of Mordor which looks epic and is getting processed on Friday, I have a pre order in for Harley Quinn PF because I love her character and the piece and I am hoping to get an EX Snake Plissken, though with the interest I may be disappointed (I want that tape) I am not very PC, I don't take offence easily so don't mind me. I subscribed to BruceCamblzChin on Youtube because I dig enthusiasm.
Anyways be kind to me, I'm a newbie. Comics wise I am a big 2000AD fan, especially Strontium Dog,Nemesis the Warlock and Judge Dread but dip into DC and Marvel and also just any interesting graphic novels. Film wise (and book wise) its Zombies everytime, have a big collection of zombie films. Brain Dead (Dead Alive in US) and Rec are my favs but loved a little British indie called Harolds Going Stiff.

You just made a new best friend :duff and :welcome

Hey! Welcome i'm also in Scotland. GI Joe n Star Wars are my focus.

Welcome to the board :wave :wave Can confirm it is a great place to be part of!

Also congrats on getting the Dark Rider PF (which I would love - but no space!!:monkey2).

Welcome along.:welcome1:

I had the "buy everything I can afford" approach when I started collecting. Still have a few in the loft that I can't bring myself to sell but slowely thinning the collection out.

Good luck with this ever time and money consuming hobby :monkey1

Back