So...No Roy OR Myers...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
What's up with that?

Bobbleheads and figures from an already over Merchandised film...

Hmmm....

I fell pretty let down I must admit but hey, at least we got us a Zombie!

I beleev dat wood be....yes....yes, dat wood be bekuz Roy and Meyers suk.

Give me the real Jason anyday. And I watched Halloween Resurrection last night. Wow. Just....wow. That movie stank worse than Jason's jockey shorts.

Customikey said:

Another Heretic quote by Mickey.Burn that naysayer.:D

I would have really enjoyed a new Jason annoucement:monkey2.The new dead figure was Spooktacular's saving grace.

We really need a new myers everything else is getting really old.

Billy

The Dead figure and the announcement of the Alien Warrior were very cool. All other product announcements were "meh" at best.

And, yes... we do need a new Michael Myers 12" and PF. And I want a Roy figure, too.

Someday. Maybe. We'll probably get something like SERENITY bobbleheads first, though. :rolleyes:

Customikey said:

Give me the real Jason anyday. And I watched Halloween Resurrection last night. Wow. Just....wow. That movie stank worse than Jason's jockey shorts.

:confused: WHAT??!!?!?!

Yeah, Resurrection sucks....(and most of the sequels as well).... But Myers himself does not suck. It's an awesome character whose first two films rocked, but was sullied by the weight of craptacular sequels....:lol

And Roy was pretty awesome for a Jason wannabe.

I know we will get a Roy eventually, and I would hope we'd get a Myers PF... but I know very well it might not happen.

Customikey said:

Dude,
Have you not seen Jason takes Manhatten or Jason X?

My favorite Jasons are..

F13.. Finale Chapter and the next one with grown up tommy.

Jason X

and FvJ! :D

Just be glad we get Spooktacular at all! God knows they don't need to do it to get our money. Has anyone tallied the cost of all the free stuff they gave out? We're being treated very well, I think. Probably better than we deserve, when I look at all the whining. It's not like I was interested in a lot of the stuff offered or revealed, either. But it was still fun, and I deeply appreciate the great effort SIdeshow made to touch their fanbase and give us something special.

I'd like to see Roy and I agree that Meyers could use an update (thought I'd rather see Drac get an update.)

I just don't think Roy is all that cool The blue detailing doesn't make him all that different on the shelf, and I can't get behind his motivation. Let's face it: His son was a jerkweed. And don't give me that stuff about him being mentally challenged/it wasn't his fault. He was written to be annoying and he was. I cheered when the friggin lumberjack slaughtered him.

And I'm positive that we could transform the current Meyers into something very cool, DA. Aren;t you working on that, by the way?

As for PF.....meh. Just get the Capt. Kirk PF and modify, modify, modify.:cool:

Customikey said:
Just be glad we get Spooktacular at all! God knows they don't need to do it to get our money. Has anyone tallied the cost of all the free stuff they gave out? We're being treated very well, I think. Probably better than we deserve, when I look at all the whining.

I'd like to see Roy and I agree that Meyers could use an update (thought I'd rather see Drac get an update.)

I just don't think Roy is all that cool The blue detailing doesn't make him all that different on the shelf, and I can't get behind his motivation. Let's face it: His son was a jerkweed. And don't give me that stuff about him being mentally challenged/it wasn't his fault. He was written to be annoying and he was. I cheered when the friggin lumberjack slaughtered him.

And I'm positive that we could transform the current Meyers into something very cool, DA. Aren;t you working on that, by the way?

:rotfl :rotfl Never thought of using the PF Kirk for Michael.

Yeah, this year was more about freebies than new products I think. And I'm not complaining FREE stuff rules. It would have been nice to have more "Sideshow" products, but we got a new Dead figure (well two) so I can't complain. They gotta save stuff for the Fantacular (hopefully!) and Toy Fair.

Customikey said:
Just be glad we get Spooktacular at all! God knows they don't need to do it to get our money. Has anyone tallied the cost of all the free stuff they gave out? We're being treated very well, I think. Probably better than we deserve, when I look at all the whining. It's not like I was interested in a lot of the stuff offered or revealed, either. But it was still fun, and I deeply appreciate the great effort SIdeshow made to touch their fanbase and give us something special.

Roy had a F13th movie centered around him. He is part of the series.

People scream for pointless background star wars characters to be made, so why not Roy?

EVILFACE said:
Roy had a F13th movie centered around him. He is part of the series.

People scream for pointless background star wars characters to be made, so why not Roy?

Plus Sideshow did a Pam Voorhees figure,not a visually interesting figure,but still,they made her.This means this line is targeted for hardcore F13th fans.And lots of them wants a Roy.I say he's coming soon.:rock

Customikey said:
Just be glad we get Spooktacular at all! God knows they don't need to do it to get our money. Has anyone tallied the cost of all the free stuff they gave out? We're being treated very well, I think. Probably better than we deserve, when I look at all the whining.

Lets get real here. They discounted crap people wouldn't pay full price for, and gave away crap they produced way too many of and couldn't sell at all.

It's nice that they gave away free stuff, but come on. They figured it was better to give the stuff away than throw it in the dumpster behind the SS warehouse.

DetroitSportsFan said:
Lets get real here. They discounted crap people wouldn't pay full price for, and gave away crap they produced way too many of and couldn't sell at all.

It's nice that they gave away free stuff, but come on. They figured it was better to give the stuff away than throw it in the dumpster behind the SS warehouse.

That is all a matter of opinon. I think all the stuff they gave away was great. Not always something I'd pay full price or even half price for though. I am a casual fan of just about everything Sideshow makes. I won't go out and buy their statues or PF not because they aren't great (they are of course), but I just can't afford to do that. I'm strictly a 1:6 collector, but I do have a few other Sideshow busts and mini props that I've gotten for free in contests, giveaways, DVD sets, or free surprise in an order. I have never been disapointed by a Sideshow product.

Besides, if they can't sell certain items, why NOT give it away? There is obviously many people who would pay the shipping on all their items, but not purchase at full price. Besides it is also a way to suck people into new lines. I never even batted an eyelash and the LotR helms, but now that I've got a Elessar crown coming, the line looks pretty tempting. Now that is great marketing. :D

Back