Asmus Toys LOTR.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome! I moved to PFs for LOTR but I'm still loving these Asmus figures. Can't wait to see human characters

I'm pretty excited to see how they handle the human figures. I really wanted to see Gimli, but an updated Aragorn would be awesome as well.

Asmus have been way too quiet...
I hope we get previews soon.
Totally agree. If they don't keep the hype up collectors will lose interest like we did with SST. it was posted on OSW about a week ago that hopefully we would be seeing something in a couple weeks on the third figure with 4 and 5 soon to follow.

ETA Gothmogs slot is under armies of Mordor.

Kind of strange choices for the next figures - hopefully it's Gandalf the White and Aragorn as Elessar. And to take on Viggo for their first LotR human is highly ambitious and could be tremendously problematic - since he's so hard to capture.

Could be. But what excited me about the Asmus announcement were the possibilities a treading territory Sideshow never got around to. I want to see Saruman. I want to see see Grima. I already have a Gimli, but I would love to see Asmus' take on it.

I want fresh. :lol

Could be. But what excited me about the Asmus announcement were the possibilities a treading territory Sideshow never got around to. I want to see Saruman. I want to see see Grima. I already have a Gimli, but I would love to see Asmus' take on it.

I want fresh. :lol
I could be completely off base here but I think if they started with all second tier characters they would doom the line from the start. I think we will see a mixture of characters. I just think they need to keep the hype up or collectors will lose interest.

I could be completely off base here but I think if they started with all second tier characters they would doom the line from the start. I think we will see a mixture of characters. I just think they need to keep the hype up or collectors will lose interest.

Well so far so good with Witch-King, Gothmog, and next up Aragorn and Gandalf. I think Saurman needs to be done badly.

I'm also curious to see someone attempt a legit 1/6 Sauron. I'm wondering how tall he'd be? 16'? 17'?

Love my Morgul Lord and the pics of Gothmog look terrific. Really looking forward to Gandalf and Aragorn. Great work so far. :clap

But they seriously need somebody to proof the copy for their site. "Urakais" and "Pippen"? Come on, guys. Hell, I'll do it for free.

Love my Morgul Lord and the pics of Gothmog look terrific. Really looking forward to Gandalf and Aragorn. Great work so far. :clap

But they seriously need somebody to proof the copy for their site. "Urakais" and "Pippen"? Come on, guys. Hell, I'll do it for free.

Yeah, ASMUS has had trouble with broken English since I first heard about them. At least it somewhat makes sense. lol

Yeah, ASMUS has had trouble with broken English since I first heard about them. At least it somewhat makes sense. lol

:lol Exactly! As long as the figures look good, I shouldn't complain!

(Though I am enjoying mentally replacing Billy Boyd in the LOTR trilogy with Scottie Pippen. :lol)

1381909_10151651338196968_2135790618_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back