Custom 1/6 Republic Commando ,progress..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Custom 1/6 Republic Commando ,molds made

Almost done on this guy,this is the prototype as Im to be commsioned for all four,so molds will be made from the armor (i hope), the small vibro blade needs correcting ,it does slide in and out of the hand armor.Back pack needs detailing ,and bits and bobs need tweaking,LMK what you guys think...
DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg

DSCF0085-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thats cool! And to think with all that armour and tech and still get taken out by a single blaster fire or a rock.

Hurricane another amazing piece of art. If I could afford it I'd have shelves filled with your custom. If I see a Scorch done on these pages I might have to break down! :lol

That is awesome! I don't recognize that particular commando but its the best I've ever seen. Where did you get the specs for the backpack/jetpack?

:eek :eek wow!!!! if you plan on making a complete set of the commandos let me know im interested!!! i'll have to start saving for them now.

You mention molds will be made, does that mean you might be selling more of these? If so please let us knoe where I think many of here would be very interested.

Aw hell! Check the rifle! the blade! Beautiful work Hurricane. And yes please more info if and when you could make all four of 'em fer the rest of us. :clap :bow

Duuuuudde! SS doesnt have a prayer with you on their ass!!! Man, that is one cool MoFo! Where in the world do you find the time?
One queston though; Ive not played the game, so I not one to talk, but I did read the books and thought that the description read more to the fact that the vibro-blade came out of the arm gauntlet, like the predator's arm blade and did not pass through the guard on the back of the hand. Correct me if Im wrong, but that's how I thought it worked. Might not. Great work nonetheless.
Dont know if you share your talents, but if you do, a DIY would be greatly appreciated.
DC

chrikee this is popular custom, its taken hell of alot of time the customer is very specific everything has to be pretty much exact, the vibro blade does come out of the hand,at the moment the only mold existing is the helmet, but im try to make molds for other major parts,i have no idea how to make molds or cast armor pieces like the forarms etc, so if anyone has the kindness to point me in the right direction...the shins,thighs and chest are heavily modified hasbro ep3 clone parts, everything else is scratch made..

Now that looks F'n insane! Awesome figure you have there, I hope Sideshow gets around to making figures from Republic Commando.

again great figure

When will you be selling more customs on ebay

I always check in to see what your selling lol!:D

I don't know what I can say that hasn't been said already Hurricane but I just want to say that your Commando is simply amazing. The detail on that figure is fantastic. If that is your prototype I can't wait to see the final form of this Trooper.

Back