Bride of Frankenstein PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hell yes!!! Bring it on!!! Now are we going to get a new Franky to go with his bride? And what about a little green gilled guy in PF ?

Didn't they say in chat that there are 3 upcoming Uni. Monster pf's in the works?

Well I guess I have to eat my words from The Universal Monster Post. My they are chewy, and guess I better run Out and buy my Million Dollar Lottery Ticket tonight.
Could you pass the Salt Please.:eek:

Bannister said:
Didn't they say in chat that there are 3 upcoming Uni. Monster pf's in the works?

yes they did

creature also ...

I ordered my first monster PF yesterday - color London After Midnight. It's too bad they didn't offer the color Dracula for US buyers or the color Phantom. I looked at the SSE versions, but the color versions looked better to me (I know, blasphemy). :lol

Yeah, the Bride would be sick..... She's always been one of my favorite Classic Horror characters. I always said if they made her or the Creature from the Black Lagoon I would have to buy them.

Guess they finally snagged me into this line...:lol

Now to find Dracula and Frank... :monkey1

Back