Statue What is your Favorite Mythos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Mythos is your Favorite

• Total voters

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so out of the first 5 Mythos which one is your favorite???

I made this poll so you can pick more then one... I could see this being a line that is very hard to choose just one.

I picked Fett. All the Detail, the perfect pose, the story it tells, basically everything is perfect about this statue IMO.

Vader with a Power of the Force Fist may have been a very close second for me. As is the Vader holding his Helmet is awesome but Fett just so Bad A$$ he is hard to top.

I have seen all but Vader. I own Obi and Fett, hopefully Vader by the end of next week--I can't yet vote, but between Obi and Fett is 1A and 1B--indecisive I know, but damn, each conveys something special to me. Both are stunning in photos, but in hand, on a shelf...:thud:

Maul, because it's the only one I have bought. Wish I hadn't missed on Ob1. Fetts bunny ears just still don't look right to me, and I love the Vader but that orange seems to carry.

I only own the first three right now so I wont cast a vote yet. My final Flex payment for Fett is next week and Vader will have to wait awhile.

My ranking for the three I own:

1. Obi-Wan
2. Lomrokk
3. Maul

is this even a question??? anyone who votes against obi wan is a dum dum.

LOL!!! I'm a dum dum :)

I have had 4 in hand. I had to send Obi wan back due to googly eyed issues.

Truth be told... I Liked Obi Wan... I did not love him. All the great stuff about him was on his back so you could not really appreciate the "mythos" part of him.

I would rank them like this.

1. Fett - It's all there. He looks great from the front, back, and sides. He is armed to the teeth. He is by Far the clear winner IMO.

2. Gamorrean Guard - I don't own this one and never have seen it in hand. But looking at all the photos I think this piece looks amazing. If I cared at all for the Pig guards I would have this piece. But I don't so it was an easy pass. That does not take away how great the piece is for me.

3. Darth Vader - Really this is what the Mythos line is all about. There is a story being told when you look at him. It's classic yet new. This could move to number two with the Power of the force fist as I would love to display him on occasion with the Helmet.

4. Obi Wan - Just because I have him at four does not mean I think he is a bad statue. He is great. However as my wife said "if you don't see the stuff on his back he jus looks like an old man walking in the dessert" I wanted to but I could not disagree with her. Now of course I thought it looked like Obi Wan as both head sculpts are great. But it's not like a Vader or Fett who are instantly recognizable. The best part of this statue was hidden in the back. Thus the number 4 ranking for me.

5. Maul - Everything about this statue is well done. He is just so plain and boring compared to all the others that he falls easily to number 5.

I went with Vader. I don't actually own any of them yet, though I just bought Maul from a forum member, I'm on the Obi-Wan waitlist, and Vader is on my to-buy list. But just judging from other people's pics, Vader does the best job of living up to the Mythos concept as far as telling a story in a stylized and striking way. Obi-Wan is a close second, and I'm hoping the waitlist comes through and I don't wind up with some jacked-up piece that's been rejected by eight other people already.

Lamrokk for me by a super small margin over Obiwan...

Vader and Obi are my top pics. (I only bought Vader)

To me the whole point is to tell a story... and these two do it perfectly IMO.

While the others accomplish this in a sense, they don not hit the nail on the head.

Back