Bank Robber Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hennypenny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone used this custom set currently for sale on ebay at only £30, including free shipping from Hong Kong. It doesn't include the body or head sculpt. Comes with clown mask, jacket, shirt, trousers, belt, shoes and a watch. It does look good for £30, but no one is buying it. The seller's ebay ID is Toystrike.
Please can someone experience with customisation advice me whether this is a good deal. I really just want the clown mask for my DX11's display.

Yes others have bought this set. There is an existing thread for this. I know Asmus made a set so I don't if this is the same one or not. Check the regular DC threads and see if you can find it.

Yes others have bought this set. There is an existing thread for this. I know Asmus made a set so I don't if this is the same one or not. Check the regular DC threads and see if you can find it.

Yup Fiend your right...that is the Asmus Toys set, I own it, it's not bad for display at all. HT is better quality but for the money, it ain't bad.

How close is this clown mask from the movie masters series (Gotham City Thug), to the Hot Toys 1/6 scale Robber Joker mask?
Is it made of a soft rubber with a tie at the bank?

How close is this clown mask from the movie masters series (Gotham City Thug), to the Hot Toys 1/6 scale Robber Joker mask?
Is it made of a soft rubber with a tie at the back?

Yes it is a soft plastic with an elastic band.

Yes it is a soft plastic with an elastic band.
I know the Move Masters series is not 1/6 scale (figure is only 6 inches), but is the clown mask 1/6 scale and similar to the one that comes with the Exclusive Sideshow Hot Toys Joker?

I know the Move Masters series is not 1/6 scale (figure is only 6 inches), but is the clown mask 1/6 scale and similar to the one that comes with the Exclusive Sideshow Hot Toys Joker?

It is far too large for regular 1/6 scale. Same goes for the masks included with Scarecrow and Batman from the movie masters line.

Back