Meyers PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC_Nerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
:monkey2 I'm not sure we're ever gonna get this thing.:monkey2 Two products yet to be revealed, and one is probably a damn Corpse Bride boblehead. Sad I am. Someone... start a Michael Meyers chant or something... I cannot stomach it.:monkey2

jackomyers.gif

SSC_Nerd said:
:monkey2 I'm not sure we're ever gonna get this thing.:monkey2 Two products yet to be revealed, and one is probably a damn Corpse Bride boblehead. Sad I am. Someone... start a Michael Meyers chant or something... I cannot stomach it.:monkey2

Or a Krusade...:monkey3

abstractharmony said:
I don't think we will.

Corpse Bride & Excl. will fill remaining two slots.

What about the LOTR and Eddie Brock announcements?

There's not enough squares for all of the announcements that were mentioned on the podcast.

and dont forget about the knife wielding psycho doll that they said also.....?

Someone on this board said SS sometimes puts the wrong number of spaces on their site to throw us off. I really hope that's true tonight and we get more than two more announcements.

DetroitSportsFan said:
Wow, what a craptacular spooktacular!

We'll get a PF Myers.... eventually.

I dunno if they even CAN. Their line is now called New Line Horror, and Meyers aint New Line. He sadly sits at Dimension. Wheter they own the rights of the OLD Michael is a good question. Pretty much every Haloween movie was put out by a different distributor, so things are pretty bojangled. Hey, they got a 12 inch out, so who says they can't do a PF. I just think the only problem is possobility that Sideshow ONLY deals with New line characters.... and old Universal ones of course. Ironically, Universal put out Haloween II, so there may be hope, but only a fool's hope.

yea i got to say myers is the most underated horror film killer of all time, i mean common the man is awesome. Id like a few more horror film characters from something more then new line,more 12 inchers man, an american psycho patrick bateman would be cool or several others

rabidwolverine21 said:
spooktacular was terrible, huge letdown huge.

Ditto man... F'N Ditto....:monkey2

I guess I let that music get my hopes up for nothing. Not the first time I was led astray....Guess I will have to carve one up myself...

oh well... i guess they are hard at work with the bobbleheads:monkey2 they need to get on the ball with some of their PF lines. so far the LOTR line has been really slow, the SW line hasnt had an announcement in a while, and the horror line hasnt had one since the leatherface a couple months back.

i was shocked that Michael was not announced...if they didn't do it for this then it is not coming any time soon. let the monkey tears flow.:monkey2

Back