Wes Anderson's The Grand Budapest Hotel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivek

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fg5iWmQjwk]THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL - Official International Trailer HD - YouTube[/ame]

Looks good :lol.

I wonder if the aspect ratio 4:3 is meant just for the trailer, probably not.

Last edited:
That's quite a cast. I haven't been much into Anderson for a while, but I started re-watching Bottle Rocket recently and I had forgotten how good it was.

Thanks just read that on Twitter.

refocusedmedia: "Wes Anderson's GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL shot in 3 different aspect ratios (1.33, 1.85, and 2.35) for reference during its 3 time periods."

1.33:1 and 4:3 are the same.

Moonrise Kingdom got snubbed bigtime at awards time.

Looking forward to this, it may be his most impressive cast yet and his movies are just so damn much fun. They are like going on an adventure.

I really should see more Anderson films, but, a lot of the time, they strike me as being, well, hipster movies, and I fear that I wouldn't enjoy them. With that being said, this one actually looks incredibly entertaining; perhaps I'll try out some of his older selections, as well. Any recommendations?:lol

Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums both still remains my favourites among his previous works. And check out Moonrise Kingdom which is also delightful and hilarious.

Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums both still remains my favourites among his previous works. And check out Moonrise Kingdom which is also delightful and hilarious.

Sounds good. Thank you, sir! I think The Royal Tenenbaums and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou are the two I've really wanted to see for a while, now.

I really should see more Anderson films, but, a lot of the time, they strike me as being, well, hipster movies, and I fear that I wouldn't enjoy them. With that being said, this one actually looks incredibly entertaining; perhaps I'll try out some of his older selections, as well. Any recommendations?:lol

I think Wes Anderson movies are too mainstream now. :lol

Sounds like something a drunk Wes Anderson fan would say. :lol :D

Although, to play devils advocate, wouldn't an Anderson film at this point be cliched and by the numbers? Hmm?

I need to buy Life Aquatic at some point.:lol

00718034_.jpg

Back