Hot Toys Predator netting mod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pianoteam

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, I recently got a scar predator and I'd like to know if anyone has tried cutting the netting a bit in the hip joint region (or for any netted predator)? I'd like to get a bit more articulation but that netting is just so tight. His armour covers that area so it wouldn't be noticeable but would the netting flop down his thigh and look bad? Kind of hesitant to experiment with this and would appreciate some input. Thanks.

i know you asked originally about scar, cannot say anything about him yet.
as for "any netted predator", all of them have a net that can stretch with time and force. so you could just add more and more stretching every day, leaving it to expand more. i did that and it worked, only for arms, not for legs.

Hmm that's an interesting idea.. I tried pulling my city hunters right arm a little to forward when I got him and one small strand snapped although luckily its not to noticeable. For scar I pulled his left leg a bit when I got him and 1 strand snapped too. I guess I'll try "stretching" a bit each day but I still think it might snap. I'd really rather cut it in an area such that it won't slide down scars thighs.

are you able to take all the armor off/put it back? (not everybody is ready to do it these days, that's why i'm asking :))
if you can do that, just get another net from ebay and sew its pieces into holes you plan to cut. because you're already willing to cut it ))

Back