Hoping to get a neca Kyle Reece signed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keith99

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I have a kyle Reece figure that Im taking to a sci fi convention this weekend and Michael Bien is going to be there doing signings. Im hoping to get the packaged figure signed. Its for me, Terminator is my all time fave movie. Just wondered if he will sign it. Alot dont as they think you will flog them on ebay. Anybody met the man. I wonder if I get hold of a Hicks he'd do that as well.

The convention is in Ghent in Belgium so Im going to drive there from the uk. Im a huge Reece and Hicks fan. Its a shame I opened my hicks figure. I have the hot toys Arnie from the first Terminator. Wonder if he'd also sign that.

I have a kyle Reece figure that Im taking to a sci fi convention this weekend and Michael Bien is going to be there doing signings. Im hoping to get the packaged figure signed. Its for me, Terminator is my all time fave movie. Just wondered if he will sign it. Alot dont as they think you will flog them on ebay. Anybody met the man. I wonder if I get hold of a Hicks he'd do that as well.

Cool post some pics.
Am sure he will.
Might charge but hey get your moneys worth take everything.
I have the terminator soundtrack would like it signed if comes to the uk.

Im trying to find a packaged Hicks figure to take over with me. Sure there will be one at the convention at an inflated price. Theres quite a few celebs there.

https://www.facts.be/

I just love his portrayal of Reece and Hicks and I guess its worth putting in a nights driving to see him.

Awesome!

Biehn is really cool and very appreciative of his fans. Received this earlier in the year -

2013-01-08154731_zpsdacc5540.jpg

2013-01-08154301_zps6ad92581.jpg

The convention is in Ghent in Belgium so Im going to drive there from the uk. Im a huge Reece and Hicks fan. Its a shame I opened my hicks figure. I have the hot toys Arnie from the first Terminator. Wonder if he'd also sign that.

Please make a point to ask him if he s been approached by Hot Toys about a future Reese figure.

Awesome!

Biehn is really cool and very appreciative of his fans. Received this earlier in the year -

2013-01-08154731_zpsdacc5540.jpg

2013-01-08154301_zps6ad92581.jpg

Did you send it to him?
How much and can you pm me or share details?

Would like to get a sig on my album cover.
Would be nice to get arnie and linda aswell if possible.

Please make a point to ask him if he s been approached by Hot Toys about a future Reese figure.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Great idea. Yes please ask him this if possible Keith99.

The answer will probably be 'no' or 'if they did, no one told me about it' etc etc but worth a try.

Did you send it to him?
How much and can you pm me or share details?

Would like to get a sig on my album cover.
Would be nice to get arnie and linda aswell if possible.

Hey buddy, I obtained it through an auction that Michael and his wife's production company were holding to raise funds for one of their upcoming productions. The poster itself is from Michael's personal collection. I believe they stopped auctioning items a short while back.

Also I don't know how you could go about getting your own items signed other than face to face at a convention. Wish I could be of more help!

Send me a pm if you need anymore details.

Hey buddy, I obtained it through an auction that Michael and his wife's production company were holding to raise funds for one of their upcoming productions. The poster itself is from Michael's personal collection. I believe they stopped auctioning items a short while back.

Also I don't know how you could go about getting your own items signed other than face to face at a convention. Wish I could be of more help!

Send me a pm if you need anymore details.

Good little earner if he set up a mail box and fans sent stuff direct to him to sign then he would'nt have to see all the geeks at conventions hehehe.
Cheers for the info if you have his home address don't worry I'm not the terminator:lol

Well I have my Tech Noir hot toys Arnie for him to sign along with the neca Kyle Reece. Trying to find a Neca Hicks but having no luck. Failing that I guess I will get my Aliens Blu Ray signed. I will ask him about Hot Toys.

Managed to get hold of a packaged Neca Hicks so all ready to go. Will try and post pics

thinking of what he can write on the Hicks packaging, its a toss up between Eat this and stay frosty

Thats pretty funny. I hope he doesnt mind writing come with me if you want to live on my arnie hot toys box.

How about ''It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop - ever - until you are dead!''

How about ''It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop - ever - until you are dead!''

That is cool, just hope he does’nt charge by the word:)

Back