Need help removing a Medicom body head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That Ghoul Ava

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I recently started down the wonderful, addictive path of customizing, but unfortunately I have a lot of really stupid questions....most of them are probably redundant, silly & unfortunately discovered by me!

I acquired a Medicom Sandtrooper, and I wanted to swap the paldraun, as I already had a SS Squad leader. Simple, right? Not for Ava! I'll spare you the circus details - I've managed to fix everything. But how to get the stupid head off with damaging it or the neck post/threads? Edit: "Boil & pop" ?

20131014_084225-1_zps66548543.jpg

Or should I put this on a different body altogether? I see TTs mentioned but thats probably overkill, but one of those slim versions would work great.

arghhhhhhhh so many options, so much stuff I could break. Help me, Freaky Ones -you're my only hope!:monkey1

Last edited:
any body suggestions? You hot shots toss the acronyms around like red headed stepchildren - then I start looking at all these bodies to choose from and want to go cry in the corner! :D

If you need the replacement body as close to the medicom in size, the TrueType Slim is going to be your best bet. A couple of years ago you would be paying out the nose for one. Lucky HT has reissued them.

Back