One of the best bargains in my Ebay "career" ... don't hate Shai 8-)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice score!

The gag machete, while cool, isn't as cools as the space machete or the tree-trimmer exclusives...cool toy at an amazing price!

And I thought I got an amazing deal yesterday when I won Part 1 and Part2 Sideshow figs for 40 dollars shipped. Now, if I could just find a bargain on a 3 :monkey3

Now that I think about Part 1, Part 2, and Part 4, plus shipping combined=53.50

Heck, I would have paided that ordering just Part 4 from Sideshow or an online retailer. I guess Pamela and Sack Boy are "my" exclusives ... beats a gag machete for someone who didn't have a 1 or 2. Now, where to put them LOL.

P.S. Goes to show you how bad listing can kill your sell. They listed it as Friday the 13th Sideshow Collectible, with no mention of which movie. Then they posted it to the Other Sci Fi section. It was probably a miracle I found the auction myself.

Yeah, thats one of those high-volume sellers that push as much crap out the door as they can. But still, most times you deal with these guys you get your stuff.

It may take a couple weeks and arrive padded with toilet paper in a box thats been used more times than a $3 whore... but you'll most likely get it.

Congrats Douglas ............

....But I dont buy non- exclusive figures and still own 5 Jason part 3.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Just Kidding.....I think its an awesome deal !!!! Plus the ex. Gag Machette is Kinda lame and cheap,I never display my part 4 with it anyway.It still is in the box and will stay there.I think you've really start to developped a Jason fetish here...Good thing,for me it is Sideshows best and more constant 1/6 line.I always tell myself that if I ever sell all my Sideshow figures,The Friday the 13th figures will be the only ones I will never sell.

On a Side note, the best deal I ever had on ebay was buying a SDCC Nazi Kroenen 12'' for 40 $ BIN price a couple months ago.Thanks to psycho-Cenobite who had seen the auction and posted the link here.I jumped on it.:monkey3

Shai Hulud said:
On a Side note, the best deal I ever had on ebay was buying a SDCC Nazi Kroenen 12'' for 40 $ BIN price a couple months ago.Thanks to psycho-Cenobite who had seen the auction and posted the link here.I jumped on it.:monkey3

Yeah., I'm still pissed that I missed that one. Do you want to sell it to me Shai?!?!?!?!?

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but you have a 50% chance of not getting the item, or it will be mashed. Look at that guys feedback, how in the hell is he still selling on ebay?! I can see why it went for so low. Barganlandliquidations is notourious for bad auctions.

I don't care about the box ... and you would have to smash the literal hell out of the box to damage Jason. I am sorry ... when you have tens of thousands of feedbacks, I think 89.7% is a damn good rating. I looked at their feedback. Many of the negative ones are from people who didn't read the auction fully.

P.S. Besides, for 13 dollars shipped, its worth the risk in my opinion.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260045323777

I am on a roll this week :lol Okay, true, that deals no where near my Jason haul. However, the cheapest place I have seen the mini Han blaster had it for 39.99 before tax and shipping.

This is kind of fun. Lets all post our Ebay "steals".

P.S. Well, now I can afford a few more of the Sideshow figures I was going to have to cancel. Money budgeted for Part 4 SS and MR Mini Han blaster - 100.00. Actual cost - 33.50.

Shai Hulud said:
Congrats Douglas ............

....But I dont buy non- exclusive figures and still own 5 Jason part 3.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Just Kidding.....I think its an awesome deal !!!! Plus the ex. Gag Machette is Kinda lame and cheap,I never display my part 4 with it anyway.It still is in the box and will stay there.I think you've really start to developped a Jason fetish here...Good thing,for me it is Sideshows best and more constant 1/6 line.I always tell myself that if I ever sell all my Sideshow figures,The Friday the 13th figures will be the only ones I will never sell.

Apparently Shai was correct about my so-called "fetish" :D

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250044719090&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=015

Even without a box, I think 53 bucks (around 68 with shipping) is a decent price. I am now only missing Goes to Hell, and Jason X. And I will only buy those 2 if I can get a great price ... at least I think :monkey3

P.S. I got my shipping notice this week for the 6.50 Part 4. I know this doesn't prove anything, but it's still a good sign.

Back