• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Toyfair Bruce Wayne/Batman w/Custom Cape SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klocket

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Folks,
I have had this figure since it was released, it's been in one pose since it was put in the glass case.

I recently took it out of the case to clean the case and when I did his ankle came loose like all the others... :(

So, I tried to glue it but it will not hold... I could buy boots for him but I am not really the biggest fan of this suit anyways.

He will still stand and I think with the proper bits or new boots he'd be 100% awesome again... he comes complete with Bruce Head and a custom cape (not sure whose) it was made for a TDK suit because it has the V cut in the back... however it doesn't show really at all

SOLD

View attachment 68189
View attachment 68190
View attachment 68191

Thanks!

M.

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Toyfair Bruce Wayne/Batman w/Custom Cape [Recent Ankle Issue :( ] Cheap!

Price Lowered To Sell... all offers welcome!

M.

Back