Hello from Arizona !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafael Santi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I was lurking around for quite a while . My name is Rafael aka Santi and originally i`m from Russia . Thanks God we(me and my wife Mary) moved to USA and now we live in great state of Arizona .)
I started my collection from buying McFarlane Matrix figures back in 2005,when after awhile it was all about Hot Toys Predators , spend bunch of moneys on them , when i added couple 1:4 statues and some life-size replicas (Predators Helmets,spear ,T-800 bust,Venom bust etc) .
Couple statues later i realize what i need to get rid of all this small McFarlane figures , some figures from Neca and sell all 1/6 Predators because collection became more like a mess . 1/4 statues and Life-Size became my main priority . But still some 1/6 here and there you just can`t resist .:dunno
Also our family love posters and other art prints ,have small collection signed movie posters and about 50 prints with all DC/Marvel characters. What can i say- i`m still believe in superheroes !
Right now we(me and Mary Frost) open a studio where we can share our passion with other people . I`m a sculptor and customizer , Mary is doing all paint job and love to create art toys . You can check out our works by clicking links in my signature , hope you like it .
Its good to finally be on board ! :wave

WOW! You have some sweet sculpts on your Facebook page! :clap

:welcome1: to the US & the :FREAK: Show, Rafael ! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Darth Snoopy, thank you , glad to be here !
SixMillionDollarMan Guy,thanks , appreciated !:hi5:

Back