GG Chewie Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone heard any updates on this item shipping from GG? It's supposed to be out in Oct. and their site says "Available this month" , but this month only has 1 more day left. Has it been delayed or is it about to ship any day?

It'll probably be shipping soon. I saw a post on the Statue Forum that had links to in-hand pictures from someone in Hong Kong.

I was wondering the same thing. I have this and the Rancor that are supposed to be released this month. I somehow doubt that will happen.

Here is one of the Hong Kong shots:

image1442.jpg

I really want to get this one now. I have to resist the GG temptation anymore than Im already into it. I would have to get Han too if I got him and since I was getting them I would need Vader Obi-Wan Yoda and C-3PO. I really do like my Mara but Im not sure I can afford to collect another line. Plus Ive already missed some really great pieces. I kind of would like to get the beast statues but that Dewback is really expensive now.

jason2885 said:
I really want to get this one now. I have to resist the GG temptation anymore than Im already into it. I would have to get Han too if I got him and since I was getting them I would need Vader Obi-Wan Yoda and C-3PO. I really do like my Mara but Im not sure I can afford to collect another line. Plus Ive already missed some really great pieces. I kind of would like to get the beast statues but that Dewback is really expensive now.

The good thing would be that all those busts you mentioned are available really cheap, except Mara. I got Han and Vader for $30 each, ESB Yoda can be found for less than that.

The fun part is playing catch up on the Boba Fett, 1st edition Vader, Episode II Yoda and so on. I got most of the less expensive ones first and then moved to the higher priced ones. I now have all of the OT busts up to date and I am only doing the Jedi/Sith in the PT ( except the ROTS clones and I have all of those already ).

Last edited:
KitFisto said:
The fun part is playing catch up on the Boba Fett, 1st edition Vader, Episode II Yoda and so on. I got most of the less expensive ones first and then moved to the higher priced ones. I not have all of the OT busts up to date and I am only doing the Jedi/Sith in the PT ( except the ROTS clones and I have all of those already ).

Until something else really cool comes out that doesn't fit in those categories :lol

Darth Loki said:
Until something else really cool comes out that doesn't fit in those categories :lol

LOL, nah. There is really nothing else in the PT that I'd go after other than the Jedi/Sith and clones. No Dexter Jetster or anything like that for me.

Darth Loki said:
I keep waiting for someone to do some great looking battle droids.

"Roger roger". I would not be in the market for them either. They came off as clowns instead of a threat.

I still need to go back and pick up a Dooku bust because I like that one, but am hoping for a better Mace and PT Obi-Wan and Anakin so I am staying away from the 1st releases of those characters.

KitFisto said:
"Roger roger". I would not be in the market for them either. They came off as clowns instead of a threat.

I still need to go back and pick up a Dooku bust because I like that one, but am hoping for a better Mace and PT Obi-Wan and Anakin so I am staying away from the 1st releases of those characters.

Yeah, they just look weird now that every other bust has arms.

Darth Loki said:
Yeah, they just look weird now that every other bust has arms.

Exactly. Also, IMO the Obi-Wan and Anakin busts are not ever that good a likeness. I have hope that there will 2nd releases of these characters. I am pretty sure they will do an Episode III Obi and Anakin, but not sure if they will ever do another Mace or not.

KitFisto said:
Exactly. Also, IMO the Obi-Wan and Anakin busts are not ever that good a likeness. I have hope that there will 2nd releases of these characters. I am pretty sure they will do an Episode III Obi and Anakin, but not sure if they will ever do another Mace or not.

The Mara Jade looks so great with her puple saber, it'd be a shame to not have Mace with his.

Chewie will most likely be the last GG bust I get. From SW anyway. Still have the Potter and LOTR busts coming.

I like the Chewie bust. It makes me wish the 1/6 figure had had a bowcaster rather than the C3PO backpack.

I cant wait for Grievous and Maul... I wish they wer'nt delayed

Just spoke to distributor and he gave me an update

all these are expected to arrive week of 19th
Chewie
Rancor
Leia animated
Cantina bookends

John

Back