1:6 Batman Beyond (and more)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, how are you?

I finished my 1:6 full figure Batman. Only part, which I bought is body (TTM20). Rest are made by me! Everything - headsculpt, cape, costume, logo, belt with pockets, batarangs, grapple gun(with moving handle and magnet inside to hold on back of belt), boots, hands, rose,... just everything! Main inspiration was for me Batman from movie Under the Red Hood, but little things I modified. And here are some "quick" photos, better(without flash) I will take later.

And I plan to make little run of him (full figure with painted headsculpt, cape, costume and weapons), so if there are someone interest, let me know.

dbed28478a_95465543_o1.jpg

8a824fc5e5_95465553_o1.jpg

d42b9d4cf3_95465589_o1.jpg

aff88c4002_95465594_o1.jpg

481375e51a_95465609_o1.jpg

19e4413081_95465634_o1.jpg

f60fb0cde9_95465660_o1.jpg

aaebe509cd_95465678_o1.jpg

31cc8b7d00_95465692_o1.jpg

52ce41120e_95465742_o1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 comics Batman (Full figure by elar) (New photos plus Black Mask)

I love your work bro! Need to do more on the figures but for 1st step it is a great move! Try to look on elvis custom as reference so you can do more!
Awesome effort! Keep it up!

I really like it, I think you have your own style. Its a piece of art and I dont think you need to look to anybody else for improvement.

I love your work bro! Need to do more on the figures but for 1st step it is a great move! Try to look on elvis custom as reference so you can do more!
Awesome effort! Keep it up!
Yeah, Elvis is god for customers, but I really don't understand, what more I can do? Of course, I can make little better head, little better paint,... But on other side - I just only bought body, rest is from me! Not suit or cape from Tony, not logo from Evilface or Corrose, not head from Rocco or Logan, hands from Hot Toys figure,... Every piece is was made by me. So...tell me, how I can make it better and not only 1st step? Next time I will try make it better, but.... Thank you for your comments anyway ;)

I really like it, I think you have your own style. Its a piece of art and I dont think you need to look to anybody else for improvement.
Really, really, really thank you for your words, I really appreciate it! It mean a lot for me, thank you, buddy :hi5: :1-1:

Agree, this is a nice piece of art. I enjoyed looking thru it. It's nothing but great effort. Your work is getting better each time I see it, very complete and lots of fun. Keep it up!:clap:clap:clap

Looks real Good. I'm debating whether or not to try my hand at sculpting a golden age (Det 27) Batman myself.

Agree, this is a nice piece of art. I enjoyed looking thru it. It's nothing but great effort. Your work is getting better each time I see it, very complete and lots of fun. Keep it up!:clap:clap:clap
Thank you so much for your words, Tony! I really appreciate it! And little reworking it - shorter head and I will give logo little higher...

Looks real Good. I'm debating whether or not to try my hand at sculpting a golden age (Det 27) Batman myself.
Thank you very much ;) And try it ;) Or if you prefer buy, Mando made him https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6115288#post6115288

Hi, I little modified him - shorter head and redone logo on suit. Here are quick photos
b675fb11b7_95836918_v2.jpg

b483703660_95836921_v2.jpg

68879c2a74_95836925_v2.jpg

30b1b9e2f5_95836928_v2.jpg

Love the new mods you made. Might not seem much but I think it made a difference and definitely improved the overall look. :)

Love the new mods you made. Might not seem much but I think it made a difference and definitely improved the overall look. :)

Thank you ;) And yes, I see difference in him, in some poses ;) Well, when I have better light, I will take again some nice photos ;)

Great work Elar!

Hey, just a question. I'm currently making a batman too and was wondering, how did you make the logo? Looks awesome on yours! :)

Great work Elar!

Hey, just a question. I'm currently making a batman too and was wondering, how did you make the logo? Looks awesome on yours! :)

Thank you so much;)
And logo is from iron-paper. I printed it on it with right size, then I cut it with scalpel from paper, then I put shirt on wood board to stretch it(you can't iron it directly on body) and then I iron logo on shirt on that board! And then you take off from board and quickly put on body(when logo is still hot). And here you have logo on shirt ;) Let me know, if you want know more.

If you want something, let me know, I will make it for you ;)

Thanks for the offer my friend, but I'm just like you! I want to make everything myself!

It's almost finished! I have to tweak the sculpt a little, finish sewing the cape, paint all the little parts and I'm good to go! :)

That is good attitude;) That is true custom ;) Then show him ;) And if you want some tip or somehow I can help you, then let me know ;)

Back