hot toys 1/6 damage or enterbay 1/4 damage T2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enterbay 1/4 damage T2 OR hot toys 1/6 damage T2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chieftortuga

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys.I am in a pickle and do not know which to choose.I recently just got into collecting 1/6 scale figures and i have 4 of them.I need a terminator in my collection.I absolutely love the head sculpt from enterbay for arnie.And the new hot toys damage version hase great accessories.Which should I get?.base on this poll i will probably make my purchase.thanks for the help guys

Enterbay is not 1/6, its 1/4 scale so if you want a 1/6 collection get the hot toys, however the enterbay is more accurate of a head sculpt, but has weird loadout, whereas the hot toys has more display options.

Last edited:
Enterbay is not 1/6, its 1/4 scale.

I know enterbay is not 1/6 its 1/4.If you read my poll and title I did put enterbay as 1/4. scales don't really matter to me.question is which is better to get of the battle damage version of this sexy beast

trying to decide the same thing myself.. I think I'm leaning towards the enterbay however. That headsculpt is just amazing!

hey guys.I am in a pickle and do not know which to choose.I recently just got into collecting 1/6 scale figures and i have 4 of them.I need a terminator in my collection.I absolutely love the head sculpt from enterbay for arnie.And the new hot toys damage version hase great accessories.Which should I get?.base on this poll i will probably make my purchase.thanks for the help guys

Why don't you read through the existing threads - there's a wealth of info in them regarding both figures. :wink1:

People will just give you their opinions otherwise, & nothing beats doing your own homework - especially since these things cost an arm & a leg. :lol

If you're choosing between one or the other then man that's tough.

However I think the HT makes more sense for you considering 1/6 is what you've collected so far.

In its favour -

-more display options (more fun)
-much easier access to spare parts in the event of loss or breakage

Do you want something to pose and re-pose with a ton of choice in how it's posed? Get the Hot Toys figure...

Do you want something that looks awesome, that feels definitive, that you'll pose and pretty much leave in that pose? Get the Enterbay figure...

Or you could join the winners circle and get both... :yess:

I see a lot of good advices here.
the EB looks real & has more presence because of its size. DX 13 while has a lot of display options is lacking in size & headsculpt likeness (at least based on the prototype)
For me the presence & impressive headsculpt was the deciding factor as I like to collect something looks more lifelike than just a toy IMO :wave

Do you want something to pose and re-pose with a ton of choice in how it's posed? Get the Hot Toys figure...

Do you want something that looks awesome, that feels definitive, that you'll pose and pretty much leave in that pose? Get the Enterbay figure...

Or you could join the winners circle and get both... :yess:

wow you said it bro.as soon as i saw the word "definitive".Thats exactly what I want.:clap

Some people think the scale in itself is toyish, maybe because of the Action Man history of 1:6. The clothes won't fit as naturally at 1:6 as they will at 1:4 and we're gonna have PERS and removeable hairpieces with visible seams etc etc

Compared to the EB it might look toyish. Though EB has that balljoint head so it doesn't completely escape the 'toy' label either.

I still say the OP should go with HT since that's what he has collected so far. There's going to be amazing entertainment value in the DX13 where I'm afraid to touch the EB. You can't so easily replace things that get broken and despite its higher price tag is still feels just as breakable as a smaller cheaper figure.

Some people think the scale in itself is toyish, maybe because of the Action Man history of 1:6. The clothes won't fit as naturally at 1:6 as they will at 1:4 and we're gonna have PERS and removeable hairpieces with visible seams etc etc

Compared to the EB it might look toyish. Though EB has that balljoint head so it doesn't completely escape the 'toy' label either.
Yeah, I can acknowledge those points - to a degree.

However, when you look at the 1/6 tailoring work of someone like that Kato guy, the scale argument becomes a little weak.

In the context of this thread though - sure the EB figure clearly shines in a lot of ways. I think it's an incredible piece, & I guess while I have a clear focus with what floats my boat, others don't. I can respect that.

Some people think the scale in itself is toyish, maybe because of the Action Man history of 1:6.
i think that 1/4 is toyish actually ) doll scale.
but the most scaring scale is 1/2.
1/2 terminator skeleton looks like a midget terminator.
p.s. didn't vote because there's no advice in that kind of situation. but overall the EB terminator is way ahead with its accuracy & face quality, i just don't collect 1/4.

The Enterbay T-800 BD is the best figure ever made. There. I said it. :lol

5egy3a3e.jpg

Oohhhhh yes it is ! hehe

The Enterbay T-800 BD is the best figure ever made. There. I said it. :lol

Back