Michael Myers by HCG sneak peak...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the hell does this company get all the licenses SS cannot? Underworld, then this? I don't like anything this company produces at all. Everything they make lacks detail in sculpt and paint work. Travesty this is....

Yep. I am surprised that SS has not gotten this license.

I'd rather not have a sub par quality Myers...but if it's the only option I might get it, if it's 1/4 scale. I admit I am excited to see any Halloween release, but man I want a PF!

How the hell does this company get all the licenses SS cannot? Underworld, then this? I don't like anything this company produces at all. Everything they make lacks detail in sculpt and paint work. Travesty this is....

I don't think it's a travesty at all. Sideshow hasn't tried hard enough to get the Halloween license. Neca, this company, countless others have been granted the license. Sideshow simply doesn't care b/c they want big earners like DC which I suppose is understandable for a business. Regardless, I will be ordering the Myers from Hollywood Collectibles because I have wanted a quality 1/4 of him for ages and it's about time :clap:yess: The Neca ones were crap so this one should be awesome. By the time Sideshow gets around to Myers... well, nvm they WON'T ever get around to Myers.

P.S. I'm super excited for this!!!

I don't think it's a travesty at all. Sideshow hasn't tried hard enough to get the Halloween license. Neca, this company, countless others have been granted the license. Sideshow simply doesn't care b/c they want big earners like DC which I suppose is understandable for a business. Regardless, I will be ordering the Myers from Hollywood Collectibles because I have wanted a quality 1/4 of him for ages and it's about time :clap:yess: The Neca ones were crap so this one should be awesome. By the time Sideshow gets around to Myers... well, nvm they WON'T ever get around to Myers.

P.S. I'm super excited for this!!!

How does Neca get every horror license while SS cannot?

How does Neca get every horror license while SS cannot?

Like I said, if Sideshow really wanted the Halloween license then they could get it. EVERYONE from Neca, Hollywood Collectibles, McFarlane all the way to the Bobble-Head companies have been granted that license. We always hear excuses on these forums from self-proclaimed "In the know Mods" that say "Sideshow can't get the license, Trancas won't let them, yada-yada..." I believe Sideshow wants to concentrate on big money makers so fine, I will buy my Myers from HC because Myers PF is never going to happen from Sideshow. PS Sideshow had the license before and released a 1/6 figure that wasn't good. I look forward to buying the HC Myers 1/4 scale and cannot wait. :peace:yess:

Like I said, if Sideshow really wanted the Halloween license then they could get it. EVERYONE from Neca, Hollywood Collectibles, McFarlane all the way to the Bobble-Head companies have been granted that license. We always hear excuses on these forums from self-proclaimed "In the know Mods" that say "Sideshow can't get the license, Trancas won't let them, yada-yada..." I believe Sideshow wants to concentrate on big money makers so fine, I will buy my Myers from HC because Myers PF is never going to happen from Sideshow. PS Sideshow had the license before and released a 1/6 figure that wasn't good. I look forward to buying the HC Myers 1/4 scale and cannot wait. :peace:yess:

I'm a bit surprised there isn't more discussion over this. 12 posts? Maybe that's why Sideshow doesn't care... Yeah yeah I hear the Sideshow rhetoric about the passion, the desire to make those desired pieces that people want, to cater for the hard core, Tom Gilliland got his vanity project as Vlad done - whatever - Hellraiser was revealed and it's a grail for me and it's dead without explanation, we got 4 prints of Krueger and Jason which we got PF's for and 2 other mystery prints of Leatherface and Myers with nothing. It all equals a load of momentum and interest killing bull**** as far as Horror PF's go. I want to be surprised this spook with one of the latter prints being a PF. Is there a plan that extends beyond next week Sideshow? :duh
Anyway looking forward to HCG making these great. Please go mixed media!

This has got my attention. If this is 1/4 scale and the only Myers we are ever going to get, I'll give HCG a chance on this.

Cool but I want mixed media not fully sculpted :(

I'm a bit surprised there isn't more discussion over this. 12 posts? Maybe that's why Sideshow doesn't care... Yeah yeah I hear the Sideshow rhetoric about the passion, the desire to make those desired pieces that people want, to cater for the hard core, Tom Gilliland got his vanity project as Vlad done - whatever - Hellraiser was revealed and it's a grail for me and it's dead without explanation, we got 4 prints of Krueger and Jason which we got PF's for and 2 other mystery prints of Leatherface and Myers with nothing. It all equals a load of momentum and interest killing bull**** as far as Horror PF's go. I want to be surprised this spook with one of the latter prints being a PF. Is there a plan that extends beyond next week Sideshow? :duh

I'm definitely curious about this statue from HCG, but l would prefer mixed media as well. Depending on the price, I might just stick with the NECA 18" figure and bust that I have for now, and continue to hope that SSC finally makes a PF.

I would love mixed media on this. Sideshow's failings in bringing Horror fans what we want has me looking at Gentle Giant 1/4 scale (stunning work, better than Sideshow by far on paint), Hollywood Collectibles, even to see a new cool company like Tweeterhead with the Elvira piece. These companies are doing amazing work and my mind and money is starting to wander. I dunno, it's too hit and miss with Sideshow on quality these days and I'm tired of waiting around on pieces I want so I will now be open to collecting other companies. This Myers piece looks awesome and I know Sideshow will never bother with Myers. They love to only focus on their ZZZZzzzzzzz "The Dead" PF Line. :slap:peace

Last edited:
Back