Somebody going to the VOLO AUTO MUSEUM anytime soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I just realized that the 18 Wheeler from The Dark Knight is on display in the genius Volo Auto Museum (IL 60073).

I'd just love to get some better pics of some parts but sadly I'm far away from there. :(

I'd even pay the ticket! :yess: If somebody here plans to go there or maybe already has some good pics of this truck, please pm me! :hi5:

Thanks!

Last edited:
I live pretty darn close to the Volo auto museum, but I've never been. My friend expressed some interest in going some time in the future. If we do, I'll let you know.

I live pretty darn close to the Volo auto museum, but I've never been. My friend expressed some interest in going some time in the future. If we do, I'll let you know.

That would be really great! :hi5: I would have to go there if it wouldn't be that far. :panic:

Still if somebody else is going, too or has some pics already please lmk, too.
Hope to get a few detail pics asap. :yess:

Already searched the whole web for everything I could find about this truck, but some areas are missing.

May be going there in the spring if I dont make it before winter hits. Let you know

Back