Interest for high-end 1/6 Star Trek figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy figures from any of the following?

• Total voters

Wulf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Doing some research on the interest of high-end 1/6 Trek figures. With recent information about Hot Toys not planning on doing Star Trek figures, I thought this would be the perfect time for a poll like this. So if you were to buy Star Trek figures, which would it be?

Remember that you can vote for more than one option!

Last edited:
Re: Would you buy high-end 1/6 Star Trek figures?

I guess you're including this in the poll, but the only Star Trek I'd be interested in is TNG.

I voted Wrath of Khan and decided to add a vote for First Contact aswell. Those two films are the best for their respective crews and I think the movie outfits were cooler.

Was going to just vote TWOK but Picard, Worf, Data and maybe Riker would be pretty cool too actually.

My favorite women of Trek, in true chauvinistic fashion, would be Seven of Nine from Voyager and Jadzia Dax from DS9 but I'm not sure I need figures of them, unless they could really be done justice. I just don't think female figures tend to be all that good.

Last edited:

Big Chief want to do TOS. I would give my left nut for TNG.

I would buy Borg...lots of Borg...Seven of Nine in Borg form :) and Human form :) A whole bunch of Borg with their little red lights on...oh yeah :)

Would you buy a pizza?

a) Pepperoni
b) Cheese
c) The Works

7 of 9 and what's-her-name from Enterprise. I'd have them make out.

Id buy a Picard if

1) great likeness is a must
2) Captains chair

Id actually prefer a movie version outfit with the inverted colours so its Black with Red trim. But i still wouldnt say no to TNG's later outfit.

There is not a 'no' option.

LMAO that's pretty funny considering the thread title was sort of phrased as a yes or no question and not specifying Which treks you'd buy.

Personally I'd buy everything on that poll except voyager and enterprise.

Priority:
1) TOS
2) TNG
3) DS9
4) WOK
5) Reboot

Dammit. Yeah the lack of a 'none' option is a fail on our part. I say 'our' because Dracula PMed me for suggestions. I should have thought of that.

Dammit. Yeah the lack of a 'none' option is a fail on our part. I say 'our' because Dracula PMed me for suggestions. I should have thought of that.

funny-gif-Star-Trek-Patrick-Stewart.gif

So when I thought I was waiting for a GIF to load I was wasting my time, you were just quoting me for emphasis, to rub it in, I see. :lol

I've said it before but I've always thought a Data from First Contact would be cool. The way I'd want it would ideally be with two head sculpts and some interchangeable parts from the scenes where he's been captured by the Borg Queen and has parts of his endoskeleton exposed on his face and on his arm. Aside from that I'd buy a Picard, Geordi, and Riker from either The Next Generation or from one of the films. Also would possibly be interested in Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and Scotty preferably from the films (The Wrath of Khan style uniform) or from The Original Series.

Back