• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LipSmack's FS sale thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Need space and I collect too much, please read before Pm'ing me, and serious inquiries only. all have been briefly displayed then boxed up to make room for my IM stuff.

HT DX 12 Batman DX12 TDKR - Not mint. removed the under fat suit for better articulation and removed the trigger from the EMP gun, otherwise 100% complete $229.99 shipped in NA PENDING

HT Loki - Mint with box. Briefly displayed but in mint condition $400 shipped in NA or would trade for an avengers Iron Man mk 7

HT Iron man 2 Mk 4 - great condition, all lights work and is complete. Removed metal foils from back flaps (they now sit right with the body) and the box has a tear from getting caught on the sleeve. Want to trade for Avengers mk 7 or Iron man mk21 MIDAS- North America only

will be adding some more and as always feel free to make reasonable offers

Last edited:
Re: Selling my HT BATMAN Collection (DX11/12's bane, catwoman etc.)

Can you post pics of the custom two face?

Re: Selling my HT BATMAN Collection (DX11/12's bane, catwoman etc.)

Have any pics of the batman without the fat suit? Been thinking about doing it to mine but maybe I can just pick yours up and sell my mint one.

Back