Actual SAW Puppet for auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asura

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Last edited:
Did anyone see a few weeks ago when they auctioned off the poster signed by Tobin Bell that was printed with his own blood?

"Here is your only chance to own the most important prop in horror movie history!"

Not even by a long shot.

Wow. Over 10k for that. Some people have way too much money to spend on stuff like that. But, it would give them bragging rights about owning the actual Saw 3 movie prop.

madden821 said:
"Here is your only chance to own the most important prop in horror movie history!"

Not even by a long shot.
Its actually kind of true. It may not be the biggest movie in history but it is one of the best known props. Jasons knife or mask, Freddys glove, are all genaric and made by the millions every year but the puppet is a actual prop like Jaws.

If I WAS A MILLIONNAIRE I'D BUY IT IN A HEARTBEAT.

Nice piece, do we know anything about the company? I did not read the whole auction (maybe I should - before I ask these questions). LOL!
Actually, the amount is not that much for what it is, I paid more for some screen used items.

mikey said:
Nice piece, do we know anything about the company? I did not read the whole auction (maybe I should - before I ask these questions). LOL!
Actually, the amount is not that much for what it is, I paid more for some screen used items.
Like what?

Mookeylama said:
i'm w/ Outkast. i'd love to know what prop u spent more than $10,000 on Mikey.
Only thing I could imagin would be items like from Wizzard of Oz, Gone with the Wind and things like that:rolleyes:

The screen used Scythe from Buffy, for example.
I do alot of prop collecting. ;-)

Yeah, it is nice, very strange holding it.
I love prop collecting, it just gets expensive really quick. Sometimes, you can find little gems cheap - just got to be careful where you get the items from and the history, and every little detail on it. That is why I asked about the company selling the Saw Puppet (I am interested, but I need to know more about them) - so they can basically be verified as authentic, etc.

Last edited:
Back