Grants work in progress...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grant666uk

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Well spent the day moving stuff around in my two rooms.

Ones a cinema room and the other my computer room. So hard to find room for some of my large statues.

Going to work on the computer room next weekend. Need to move some stuff around and make space for that Alien Warrior.

What do you think so far....

Pics of the tip still to come..

alien063.jpg

alien062.jpg

alien064.jpg

alien060.jpg

Here is the darker nasty side. hope to move some stuff and get a shelf for the Alien 1/1 to go on. Not sure how I am going to do it. Once things for sure I not looking forward to dusting this lot...

tip1.jpg

tip2.jpg

tip3.jpg

pitchin said:
nice pics...i remember you from the movietyme forum

Hi there Buddy. Small world. Is that forum still going. Used to use it a lot. Was handy to see what films Craig was shipping.

Thanks twistedfreak. Will be better when the other room is done. Stay tuned.

pitchin said:
nah.they shut it down because they improved their customer service. It was intially set up for people with order probs

Ahhh cheers for the info mate. They are a good site if you want yer dvds early.

carbo-fation said:
Nice collection! Are you going to get the Jaws maquette as well? It would go nicely with the Jaws posters! ;)

I sure am Carbo if Sideshow ever find the time to ship it to me and if they ship the right thing. Looking forward to that monster. Think I am going to need a bigger room !!!

Back