Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owtkasted

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Anybody get this book? Also, what is the diff in Sideshows version and the one I got at Amazon?

The Sideshow ones were autographed by the author and the exclusive version was also signed by the creater and included a hockey mask keychain. I won the author autographed one from last year's Spooktacular!

No, the first printing came out last year... the one on Amazon now for preorder is the second printing. Like an idiot I kept putting it off and saying I would buy the book later.... and I never did.

Now I have the second edition on preorder.... :D

Oh ok, I was really confused. I guess the ones on Amazon that says $300 are first prints. I didnt know this one was a 2nd print. By the way, its no longer a preorder, mine is shipping Monday.

I have this book. Got the rare one from Sideshow came signed and also had a very cool chrome Jason mask keyring. If anyone wants pics just let me know.

grant666uk said:
I have this book. Got the rare one from Sideshow came signed and also had a very cool chrome Jason mask keyring. If anyone wants pics just let me know.
U no we want pics:monkey5

Oh man, thank you for starting this thread! I was just thinking about this book the other day and was bummed that I missed out. Now I can get it for 34% off at Amazon!

:chew :fest

Here ya go chaps. Not the best pics in the world. Key ring is very nice and very heavy.

alien062-1.jpg

alien070.jpg

alien068.jpg

I picked this one up from SS way back when as well. Love the key chain. The book is great!!!!!

The book is awesome - I get all the Friday 13th alumni that I meet to sign it.

So far I've got :-

Richard Brooker
Crispin Glover
Robert Englund
Erin Grey
Corey Feldman

I'll be meeting Warrington Gilette & Avi Lehman within the next two weeks.

Just got my book yesterday from Amazon and I am very very happy with it! Seriously, the best $23 I've ever spent. It's chock full of great behind the scenes stuff and information about the series... And not to mention all of the great pics, perfect for painting Jason figures or making costumes..

I love it!!:D

When I was on vacation in NH & ME my twin brother pointed the book out to me. There were 2 on the shelf one was open and sort of beat and the other was wrapped in plastic and mint. The price was around $50 and I was going to pass on it but then he showed me a sign the read "50% off"
It's now on my bookcase and I love it!
:chew

I was fortunate enough to win one of these back during one of the Spooktaculars. It really is great at showing all of the differences between the Jasons. I'm sure it has been uber-hepful for your customs Josh. :rock

Back