• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I'm looking for a HT Wolf Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unclechopchop

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody that has one and is willing to work a possible trade/maybe buy for a Hot Toys Wolf Predator, please hit me up and let's see what we can work.
Either version is good to me.

I have one that has the dual cannon mod, cleaner head and bio, cleaner base and accessories, rolled and unrolled whip, etc. Basically it has all of the best parts from the original and cleaner combined.

PM me if you are interested.

Just wait. HT will make the 2.0 version. It will be better and you don't have to pay that ridiculous price. I want one too. Missed out on the 1st release. That if you have the patient like me through.

Just wait. HT will make the 2.0 version. It will be better and you don't have to pay that ridiculous price. I want one too. Missed out on the 1st release. That if you have the patient like me through.

This is why I am waiting.....

Original was re-released with improvements, I did buy original Scar but bought V2 also....missed Celtic and Elder and now can get both. Whoo hoo!

Love me some Predators!

Back