Hot Toys Ankle / Foot pegs help.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninjaknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know what type of TTM feet would fit this HT ankle peg?

Its not the regular ball joint but a pin joint (found on the DX07 and the DX11)

picture.php

Thanks!

I could be wrong, but I believe only specific boot feet or shoes made for those bodies work with the those foot pegs.

However, I believe they are the same design as used on the Prometheus body. If no one beats me to a more definite answer I can check it out when I get home today and see what they fit on :duff

Thanks man! Btw do you know what are buck feet? Been seeing this term around the forums but cannot find any info on them.

I could be wrong, but I believe only specific boot feet or shoes made for those bodies work with the those foot pegs.

However, I believe they are the same design as used on the Prometheus body. If no one beats me to a more definite answer I can check it out when I get home today and see what they fit on :duff

The diameter of the long tube looks smaller than the Pro. I can be wrong since I don't have any HT figures with those ankle pegs, though I do have the SS pro and compared them with the Big Chiefs ankle pegs last night

I've used those with Sideshow GIJOE boot feet and cobra commander feet before.

Back