• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Hulk, Iron man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakaraJin

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
All Brand new, never opened.

Hulk $350- Shipped, Paypal fee included.
Iron man Mark VII $330.00 shipped, paypal fee included.

Buddy.. What's the deal? You were gonna sell the hulk to me, you checked the neck for me.. all was good.. then you disappeared? I'm ready to pay you.. A response would be appreciated.

Ryan

Right when he posted the Hulk for sale last night.. I asked him if the neck articulated (mine's broken). He said he'd check for me.. He PM's me back, tells me the neck works fine. IMMEDIATELY, I respond, I said ok, what's your PayPal, and then I never heard from him since. That's pretty f'd up if he sold it to someone else, if you ask me. I must have been first, otherwise, why else check the neck and let me know about it?

Well if that's the case then I'm the one screwed outta $350 so consider yourself lucky!
That said even though he only has 11 feedbacks they are very positive and he's been on here a long time. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hopefully we will hear from him at some point tonight.

I don't think he's a scammer or anything, but I think he, for whatever reason, pulled the rug out from under me and sold it to someone else (you), for no apparent reason that I can think of...... An explanation would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure there's an explanation. If he promised it to you than that's fine, so long as my cash is refunded.

if u still have the mark7 please contact me

What's the deal dude? Who's getting the Hulk? I need to know...... Just wow. My luck with this Hulk figure has been unreal.

He hasn't been on since before 4 today, just give him some time to respond. Like I said if he promised it to you that's fine, so long as my moneys refunded the figure is all yours.

I'm done, already bought another hulk from someone else, who actually has great communication. It's yours if you still want it, Hellion.

Take care,

Ryan

There's a bit to worry about when he promised it to me and sold it to someone else.. lol

We are giving him a chance.. Don't think any PayPal claims have been filed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back