Shaun of the Dead...anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
I just posted this in the Product/License Request section in the hopes that maybe some day SSC might get it (the license). What do you guys think?

The ill Jedi said:
I would love to see SSC do a Shaun of the Dead line of 1/6 figures, maybe even a Shaun PF Figure or some Dioramas. It would also be cool to have some Zombies from SotD to display together with 'The Dead' figures, sweet!!

shaun_wideposter.jpg

Yeah, I would LOVE a Shaun PF.... or maybe just a few 1:6th scale figures... That movie was fantastic and LOADS better than any zombie film to come along in a long time. I loved it when Romero gave them a cameo in Land of the Dead. Very cool.....:lol

DarkArtist81 said:
...That movie was fantastic and LOADS better than any zombie film to come along in a long time. I loved it when Romero gave them a cameo in Land of the Dead.

Indeed; and their cameo in LotD was awesome!

shaun_land.jpg

Hey, he kinda looks like Bub....

I was thinking of getting the 12" NECA Shaun figure and kitbashing an articulated figure from it. Easy enough outfit, I'd think.

bluesparrow said:
I was thinking of getting the 12" NECA Shaun figure and kitbashing an articulated figure from it. Easy enough outfit, I'd think.

I'd say something like Sideshow's Home Mulder would be a good base figure. Take the head , cricket bat, and the ID badge from NECA's and use the white shirt, shoes, and pants from Mulder. You may have to dye the pants black and the tie red, but you'd have pretty much everything you need there. Hmmm...

As much as I love the movies, I doubt I'd buy a figure.

It would be very cool if they could have one of the Dead figures be from this movie though.

Oh please no. If that happened,I'd have to re-purchase Ashand Evil Ash and go hunting for the first two zombies in order to creat an awesome team-up Zombie basher display.

Customikey said:
Oh please no. If that happened,I'd have to re-purchase Ashand Evil Ash and go hunting for the first two zombies in order to creat an awesome team-up Zombie basher display.

I want to have all of the monster hunters of which I have Hellboy, Van Helsing and Marvel Studios Blade (I still need Ash); Vs. Jason, Freddy and Michael Myers backed up by some Zombies. Of course I would need my Shaun figure to help with the head bashing. I would have both sides facing each other or engaging one another in a knock down drag out brawl!!

Another Shaun thread I started, funny that no one seemed that interested back then.

I am SOOOOO F'n stoked for Shaun & Ed!! :rock

I do apologize that I missed this thread... had I seen it there would have been at least 17 posts before it died :rotfl

Indeed; and their cameo in LotD was awesome!

shaun_land.jpg

Hey, he kinda looks like Bub....

I read this on a web:

The ghouls at Fangoria had the opportunity to speak with Greg Nicotero of KNB at the just-concluded Horrorfind Weekend in Maryland. Mr. Nicotero has said that Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright of 'Shaun of the Dead' fame will have zombie cameo roles in the upcoming 'Land of the Dead'.

We just did life casts on Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright, who are in the States now promoting 'Shaun of the Dead'. So when they were in LA last week, I said, 'Guys, come on up, we'll cast your faces and do zombie makeups on you guys'. And they were so excited. Simon is a huge Bub (from 'Day of the Dead') fan, and in 'Shaun' he references Bub in some of the little character traits he throws in. So I thought, 'We'll have to do a sort of Bub makeup on Simon just as a little in-joke for the fans'. The plan is that they're going to come up to Toronto and do cameos.

Simon is a huge Bub (from 'Day of the Dead') fan, and in 'Shaun' he references Bub in some of the little character traits he throws in. So I thought, 'We'll have to do a sort of Bub makeup on Simon just as a little in-joke for the fans'.

NICE!! I knew he resembled Bub, a lot! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back