Universal Monsters: Think we will see anything new announced during Sppoktacular

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know.. but I'm thinking about the PF Drac... is he worth it?:confused:

why is he not sold out?

if theres not a new annoucement Im gonna whine more than the guys in the product license announcement thread :lol

creature4000 said:

why is he not sold out?

I love him. Dont know why he isnt sold out yet. They did make 1100 though. I prfer the color version vene though the sse version is more limited.

just a hunch but here's my vague prediction. "Add a 5". last time it was "Add a 2". normally it's adding a 1

:D

creature4000 said:

why is he not sold out?

This is the one Universal PF I have both versions of. Love the color, but the SSE is excellent as well. And that is definitely a killer deal.

I want to pick up the dracula at this price but unfortunatly I have a car payment due next week.

kain4521 said:
I want to pick up the dracula at this price but unfortunatly I have a car payment due next week.
mine was yesterday, now i'm hiding it from the marshall LOL :lol

i'm hoping for a creature of the black lagoon SSE

I want a Gloria Holden 12" from "Dracula's Daughter". Also Maria Ouspenskaya from "The Wolfman". I'd also like Verdeghast (Lugosi) and Poelzig (Karloff)from "The Black Cat". Anything 1/6th would give me hope though for the line.
In answer to the question though I'm not expecting much noise unless it is a PF. And I'd guess "The Mummy" if I were one to guess.

Today is Elsa Lanchester's Birthday so if we're going to see a Bride PF today would be the perfect day. But of course they will most likely mess that up. :eek:

As my Mother Used to say. Wish in one hand and Spit in the other. lol weird saying. I think we have about as much chance of a new Universal Monster Figure as one of us winning a Million Dollar lottery.:mad:

Universalrocks said:
Wish in one hand and Spit in the other. lol weird saying.

I think ya got a letter wrong in that old saying; replace the "p" with an "s" . :monkey3

Back