Sniff!!!! I don't think we're gonna get a Roy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just looking at the amount of boxes left I'm looking at a couple of items from Corpse Bride, a couple from Fifth element and maybe a Myers PF. I don't think we'll be seeing another Jason.

I'd love to be wrong though...

I'm sure Roy will eventually happen... its not like they need to reinvent the wheel to make it happen. Maybe not this spooktakular, but it'll happen.

So do you think that under the hockeymask they'll have a sculpted torn rubber mask with is face exposed? Kinda Like this:

jasondeathpart5.jpg

buffy-collector said:
A pf myers would kick ass!!!!!!!!!
(Sideshow take note,I want a pf Myers)

Yeah... that would be super sweet... AND an awesome Halloween gift to me!! :lol

But back on Roy... I too agree that we should have the face reveal underneath the mask when he's finally announced. I think that would be the best route there for sure. :D

hairlesswookiee said:
AMEN brother!!!! im with your on this one.

If it does happen... it will be the most interesting coincidence of my entire life. The first year I've ever dressed as Myers, the one time it would mean the most to me... I would be floored. :D

I'll be crossing my fingers for the next few days.....

DarkArtist81 said:
But back on Roy... I too agree that we should have the face reveal underneath the mask when he's finally announced. I think that would be the best route there for sure. :D

But we don't see his face until he's dead, so should it be dead, eyes closed Roy, or living, open eyes filled with hate Roy?

Customikey said:
But we don't see his face until he's dead, so should it be dead, eyes closed Roy, or living, open eyes filled with hate Roy?

I'd go with the latter myself... maybe with an interchangeable head to satisfy the hardcore fans... But seriously... WHO is gonna pose him dead? :confused:

I'd rather have the more evil looking "alive" Roy...

DarkArtist81 said:
I'd go with the latter myself... maybe with an interchangeable head to satisfy the hardcore fans... But seriously... WHO is gonna pose him dead? :confused:

I'd rather have the more evil looking "alive" Roy...

Well if he came with an exclusive bed of spikes.....

Yeah, that would be an awesome way to do it. Jeremy from Featured Creatures did a fantastic job on Roy... would love to see something similiar to that. :D

Back