Action Figure Terminator 2: Judgment Day: T-800 Hot Toys DX10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luigi53

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello, everybody
Some pictures about my new work(custom, repaint,)
(My the English ability isn't good) I am very sorry…

081627zqn7og7sk7zrpb77.jpg

081639hcvx0as3skk33omv.jpg

081651z3uommow2z2sfp35.jpg

081702z2q2guq1qgke2spe.jpg

This is technically incredible work, though I would have to say that somehow the likeness isn't coming through with those eyes in my opinion.

i strongly agree with both Riddick about pointlessy and a-dev about technical incredibility :)

OK, I will improve this imperfection.Thank you:)

I never said there was any imperfection, just asked if it was a recast or a mod. I like how your mod fixed the weird shadow effect you get from the pers system, and your painting skill on the eyes is very good. I would like to see more pictures of this from different angles an full shots of the figure if you get a chance.

Ether way nice job on your mod:)

Very impressive work, though the surface seems to lack texture and has an overly-smooth airbrushed feel to it. And is the bottom lip too sharply defined from the skin?

Apart from that the detail and tonal variation is superb - I like the treatment around the hairline especially.

Damn this really reminds me of the MMS117's first debut in the specs pics. The paintwork is incredible! Of course there was nothing you could do about the lack of texture short of carving texture into HT's textureless sculpt.

Back