• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling all my figures & GG trinity Ducati

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yiddo

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm selling all my figures and can provide pics all wrapped unopened in smoke free boxes
I'm in the UK so won't ship to anywhere but the UK
Will update tomorrow with pics
300 figures
Lotr
Matrix
Bruce lee enterbay
Gentle giant trinity Ducati collector edition rare

Can you put "UK only" in the title so you could waste less people's time with an empty sale list that will only sell to one part of the world?

Can you put "UK only" in the title so you could waste less people's time with an empty sale list that will only sell to one part of the world?

Lol. There are loads of US members who do the same thing. It's hardly wasting your entire life to check a thread only to find someone won't ship to you.
None of the US members feel the need to say "USA ONLY" in their titles.
It's only a waste of about ten seconds of your time.
:rotfl

I wish everyone would put their location in the title of a sale thread wherever they are from.
Username has got a point though, I don't see you guys in every other thread without a location moaning, there's loads of them! :thwak (I spend a lot more than 10 seconds trawling through American sale threads)

Any prices on your sale items mate?

I wish everyone would put their location in the title of a sale thread wherever they are from.
Username has got a point though, I don't see you guys in every other thread without a location moaning, there's loads of them! :thwak (I spend a lot more than 10 seconds trawling through American sale threads)

Any prices on your sale items mate?

The amount of times i see something cool for sale at a price i'd be more than happy to pay, and the sign is "US Shipping only! No Exceptions!"
Like it would hurt to ship outside of the known universe just once, lol.
This thread is the turnaround.
Good luck on the sales Daniel!

The amount of times i see something cool for sale at a price i'd be more than happy to pay, and the sign is "US Shipping only! No Exceptions!"
Like it would hurt to ship outside of the known universe just once, lol.
This thread is the turnaround.
Good luck on the sales Daniel!

Would you still be happy after postage and V.A.T? :gah:
I avoid everything outside Europe for this reason.

Lol. There are loads of US members who do the same thing. It's hardly wasting your entire life to check a thread only to find someone won't ship to you.
None of the US members feel the need to say "USA ONLY" in their titles.
It's only a waste of about ten seconds of your time.

This board isn't "based" in UK or Asia, its based in the US, so "local" sellers shouldn't have to put that in their tile. Foreigners should as a courtesy. It's annoying and rude to say the least.

And where are ALL his figures? Still waiting for a specific list.

Yeh right, The Americans don't need to be courteous 'coz they're 'local' :cuckoo:

Oh, and Dave has said he's working on something to indicate location on sale threads :wink1:

This board isn't "based" in UK or Asia, its based in the US, so "local" sellers shouldn't have to put that in their tile. Foreigners should as a courtesy. It's annoying and rude to say the least.

How much time did it take you to write all that? I mean, you were pretty annoyed about having wasted ten seconds of your time opening a thread that turned out to be 'UK only' :lol

Back